Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thai Noodle Soup

Bangkok or any other cities or towns in Thailand we can find noodle shops. It is economical food and also very delicious for me to eat, I love it! My best one is Chaing Mai Chicken Coconut Noodle Soup. It is similar to Burmese Ohn Noik Kowk Swe. Normally come with egg noodle.

6 years ago, when we just arrived to Bangkok, a bowl of noodle soup can be your Breakfast or Lunch meal. For 35 Baht, we can get plenty of noodle with soup.

Today right after the Church, me and my son went to the Emporium Mall to have noodle soup. For 120 Baht a bowl of pork mince noodle soup, I had to eat only 3 spoonful of noodle and finished!! I also had to ask some more soup to fill in. Shan ate Burrito which is 290 (8.5 US Dollar) Baht. The size of Burrito is also the same size of my nose! pretty small.

Thailand is as any another parts of the world, food prize is increasing but the amount of food is decreasing. Honestly, I am starting to think that where are we all heading to???? In my son era, he must work double to feed his family??

On this Sunday I would like to end with this.....
"Give us this day our daily bread."...Matthew 6:11

My dinner plates might be getting smaller in future but I know there will be food on my table always which is provided by my God. See this is what I am reminding to myself....."No matter how much money you have, without the sun, the air and the water which is from the good God, there won't be food or cow or pig or whatever you are eating."

Thanks God for my daily food.

1. Thai Pork Noodle Soup

2. Thai Beef Noodle Soup
3. Chicken Kowk Swe Noodle (Chaing Mai)