Monday, November 23, 2009

Would you like to hear it?

Lawyer: 9/11 defendants want platform for views
AP: Associated Press

"By KAREN MATTHEWS, Associated Press Writer Karen Matthews, Associated Press Writer – 1 hr 52 mins ago"

"NEW YORK – The five men facing trial in the Sept. 11 attacks will plead not guilty so that they can air their criticisms of U.S. foreign policy, the lawyer for one of the defendants said Sunday."

Helen said: These five men OK they can plead guilty or not guilty who care, the trial will decide. Their lawyer said they will plead not guilty so that they can air their criticisms of US Foreign policy! Aren't they air enough?? Plenty of news that saying US this and US that?? My question to them is... Do they want the US Foreign Policy must suit to them?? The US Foreign Policy can't please every one.... learn that please!!! No one can't please everyone.

"Scott Fenstermaker, the lawyer for accused terrorist Ali Abd al-Aziz Ali, said the men would not deny their role in the 2001 attacks but "would explain what happened and why they did it."


Helen said: The main reason the convicted man wanted to explain is... what happened and why they did it....right?? I no need to hear from them but I understand that if someone would like to hear it. I know exactly what happened because I saw it with my two eyeballs..."They attacked US citizens in US soil." Badly!

Why they did it? I no need to hear this either. They did it because they are wicked, cowarded, hateful and brainwashed who can't judge their own beside evil follower people.

"Critics of Holder's decision — mostly Republicans — have argued the trial will give Mohammed a world stage to spout hateful rhetoric.
Holder said such concerns are misplaced, because judges can control unruly defendants and any pronouncements by Mohammed would only make him look worse.


"I have every confidence that the nation and the world will see him for the coward that he is," Holder told the committee. "I'm not scared of what Khalid Sheik Mohammed has to say at trial — and no one else needs to be either."

Helen said: I mean it and I really do not care what this Mohammed will tell us. Believe me there will be a bunch of Lies, Nasty and Ugly!!! Let me tell you.... The men who lives in Bangkok and lost their son (His son office was in World Trade Center, who entered only 5 minutes earlier into the building and got killed), every time when I visited their house, the pain that they suffered is so obvious!! They can forget about it (which I doubt that), but I do not think they can forgive easily as lost their son.

If I am in their shoe's, as I have only one child and lost him in such way, this is what I will pray (I know, I know and I know this is not the right way to pray..... may be??), but I might pray it like...........

"Dear My Lord Jesus, You teach us thou shall not kill and to forgive. I am so in difficult time to do it my lord. I won't kill Lord but I can't forgive. Please help me and walk with me. I can't do nothing but as they broke your laws and the earthly laws so please let the earthly laws get them good my Lord. Help me to put the turst in you as knowing I know you are the one who will do the last call. " Now this will be my prayer without a lie if I lost my son in such way. Am I bad?

"Holder said the public and the nation's intelligence secrets can be protected during a public trial in civilian court."

"We need not cower in the face of this enemy," Holder says. "Our institutions are strong, our infrastructure is sturdy, our resolve is firm, and our people are ready."

Helen said: Mohammad is not even US Citizen! He is very lucky to be alive after 8 years. If this is reverse event like 5 American went to his country and killed 3600 of his country people ... Do you all think what will happen to these 5 Americans? For sure they will get chop!!

Of course these 5 American men be dead by now. I am sure you know that too don't you??

What a world we live in!!


No comments: