Friday, November 13, 2009

????? Question............

----- MESSAGE FROM FINLAND'S MINISTER OF HEALTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTgyakGAddM


I am still do not know that I need to shot up swine flu vaccine or not yet. My mind is full of ????????! I did ask my Thai GI doctor and he said I should wait as he heard many stories of side effect from the vaccine. Of course I am reading often about the news of this H1N1 thingi.

I got the uTupe (above), and it is very interesting about the talk of Finland Health Minister. Have a look at it you all. Will be nice if you can share with me what do you think about it.

Last night, I did send an email to my US Doctor and waiting for the reply. I know that Transplant people need to be very careful about these crazy pig.

I have this problem... I feel bad every time after I shock hand with people because I have to look for my hand sanitizer and need to clean right in front of them. Then I have to say, "Sorry I am a liver transplant recipient." Friends who are close, they knew so I have no problem of doing it.

Amazingly I have live like a normal person for 3 years now. Right after one year of my transplant, I visited Israel and even did one day tour with the crowed. I was on the bus tour to North of Israel and ate all over by the sea of Galilee then 5 trips back to US from Bangkok, then a trip to Shan State which is not so good way of travelling, 3 trips to my second house at up north of Thailand.

Talking about bus tour in sea of Galilee, I had met one of the Liver transplant doctors on the same trip. We had the best conversation on the bus. I was so happy and felt like I have my won private liver doctor was touring aroud with me!!

In USA after transplant I did go all over within the country also. I do have normal seasonal flu shoot every year. For me this is a big help. By the blessing I have not attack by flu yet. Hopefully NOT in future too.

I was poking transplants' blog and found this Erin's blog and read their story. I have seen God's Miracle is still going on if you have faith. No doubt on that. Some people got cured even the doctors nor scientists can't explain it but said "miracle".

For me..... I am so thankful that I am one of them who have seen the miracle instead of saying I can't see and can't feel the miracle of God and do not believe in it.

PRAY with FAITH and......WAIT is the key for me.

No comments: