Friday, November 6, 2009

Big Mouth

Army: 12 dead, 31 hurt in attack at Fort Hood

By APRIL CASTRO and DEVLIN BARRETT, Associated Press Writers April Castro And Devlin Barrett, Associated Press Writers – 15 mins ago

"FORT HOOD, Texas – An Army psychiatrist set to be shipped overseas opened fire at the Fort Hood Army post Thursday, authorities said, a rampage that killed 12 people and left 31 wounded in the worst mass shooting ever at a military base in the United States."............

"The man was identified as Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, a 39-year-old from Virginia."

Above new was on CNN this morning, a Breaking New! I am sure by now the whole world are already knew what happening in our US soil.

I am going to have a very big mouth about this new. Well.. This is my blog and I am entitle to express what I feel today. You have a problem for reading this blog? So what?? If you want to big mouth like me, get your own blog please.

In 1992 when I set my foot in US soil, I have learn that USA is full of multi racial and multi culture. People come to US with different reasons...i.e., Migration, Studying, Work Permit, Contract, Asylum and Business Investment. You know some of them never go back to the country where they are from. USA welcome every people from around the world.

We do have a one big problem in USA though. From those people, how many are really adopting the real American Spirit!! Most of them knows what is the American Dreams but seen to me they forgot the meaning of American Spirit!

You can not come to stay USA for money only. If this money is the only reason you come to USA, you are not a good Citizen you are just the same level of a bad "PUTA".

Once you become American you have to have American Spirit which is "Unity Under United State of America." If you do not prepare for this "Unity" you should even not consider to become a US Citizen.

I will never accept people who come to my house just for eating and shitting. Worst they even not flash the water after shitting. I like my house guest locked my door if they are back to my house late or in anytime any day. Just secure my house please!! If you do not want to do this please get out of my house.

As you all know that I am from Shan State, now under Burma. I love my Shan State very much. I will always love this place. I will miss my people but once I become American, my first priority will be my new country, USA. I am an American.

I have SEEN American people celebrating... The Italian day, The Purta Rican day, The Irish day, The Mexican day. These celebration are fine with me and sure for the American too. People should not forget where they are coming from and their cultural but should be nothing above than celebration once you become American Citizen.

One of the question on the day I was interviewed by US Immigration office to become a US Citizen was... "Will you bare the arm to protect when the country needs you."... My answered was, "Yes!". They just need to teach me how to shoot then I will shot when the country needs me. Jesus told me "What belong to Cesar give it to the Cesar" which my understanding is... I have to obey my country laws.

Today if I have one wish to say, this will be my wish..

LOVE YOUR COUNTRY!! BE A GOOD FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZEN.

Those who mad at US Government, please go to deal with the US Government but do not touch American.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the AP news........

"A recent classmate said Hasan once gave a jarring presentation to students in which he argued the war on terrorism was a war against Islam, and "made himself a lightning rod for things" when he felt his religious beliefs were challenged."

Helen said...

Well.. I am not talking directly about this guy, Hasan. This situation make me thinks that some American do not really act like American CITIZEN. You want to know how real American believe, this will be on another blog. I have seen and even can name some of the people (but I won't do that), How they cheat to get US Citizen, how they twisted to pay the Tax, How they lie to come to US ie; said to study in US but work, etc.......

Anonymous said...

"As an Army major with more than 12years of service, Hasan earns just over $92,000 a year in basic pay and housing and food allowances, according to pay tables from the Defense Finance and Accounting Service. Hasan's gross monthly salary is $6,325.50 a month, or $75,906 annually. He also gets $1,128 a month for a housing allowance and $223 a month for meals, which adds up to another $16,212 a year."

When I read this news on yahoo, I said this man did not realized that how fortunate he is. Meantime some country make 200US$ per month.

IF he is a real true believer as said he is very religious, he should thanks his God for that much providing.