Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Moon Water, So What?













From Washington Post :

"Water on the moon could prove to be a valuable resource for space exploration. Not only could it provide drinking water for astronauts, it could be used to create rocket fuel. NASA's long-term strategy for exploration officially includes a return of astronauts to the moon, but plans are up in the air as the Obama Administration examines alternatives that might include bypassing the moon in the near term."

Helen Said: After 40 years man walk on the moon, scientist had found water. I searched because I wanted to know how much water they found? Here are the answered..................
2 gallons!!!

Remember I said that if they found the water I bet not more than the amount of 2 elephants pee the same time!!! 2 gallons????

OK do not think I am too negatives on NASA. I know there are lots of things that NASA provided to US. But this the theory of banging the Moon and found 2 gallons of water make me feel not so good.
As Yael T. Abouhalkah, Kansas City Star Editorial Page columnist said....,

"Sorry, but "water found on moon" does not appear to be a true breakthrough that will change lives down here on Earth anytime soon. Or even in the coming decades."

Agree, What can we do with these 2 gallons?? Well I guess something is better than nothing.

No comments: