Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My thought for today












The devoted angler fish!

Most
of our human nature, we are fast to talk and slow to listen! . Sometime for me too.... my brain was much slower than my mouth. I forgot that I have one mouth and two ears which clearly indicated that I should listen more than I talk. As you know that words can kill you longer time than physical attack.


Talking about words, I remembered those people who tell me fat and short than who tell me that I have a nice smile. Sometime words can be so powerful that make you to feel so sick in the gut unless you have a pair of thick ears.


Hurting words can even lead to Divorce. Talking about the divorce, someone said, "There are many divorce cases nowadays but that's doesn't mean all cases are right!". I am starting to agreeing on what he said because look like "divorce" becoming a Fashion!


Even in social life, people are very proud to say "I am a divorcee". Some even deliciously share that how they kick their wife or husband out of their lives. "I am a believer" is never in the social life. Very unpopular subject!!

Why two people leading to marry???...... because of such a sweet talk and sweet actions that they are sharing in single life . Same way as..... mean, ugly, hurting, unkind words is leading to divorce. Now the latest causing of the divorce is, "Boring"!!


Here is my question...why man can't be a male Angler Fish?? I found the following in my search... I wish my Robins become an Angler Fish, FOREVER!! By the way what an ugly male fish (Look at the photo), but so sweet of behaving. Lets see what a male Angler Fish believe in.....


"Til death do us part."

Everyone wants a mate that will stick by them forever, staying by their side through the darkest of times. The male Angler fish is the most devoted of mates, never straying nor cheating, forever bound to their chosen lady.

In the total darkness that is the ocean floor, finding a mate at the right moment is a nearly impossible challenge. Instead, mature Angler fish males have developed a different approach. When they are mature, their digestive systems begin to pack it in, forcing them to find a female to bond to. Once he finds one, he gives her a very special love bite, releasing an enzyme that dissolved his mouth and her body and fusing them together, truly making them two hearts beating as one, as they will share a bloodstream for the rest of their lives. When the time comes for her to spawn, she will already have a mate ready and waiting to father her future food."

My wish is.... Hope Robins be like a male Angler Fish! Good wish ha.

As a believer this is what I see... for my married will stay for ever as Angler Fish couple will share a bloodstream for the rest of their lives is...I believe in "God's bounding!!

2 comments:

shirley said...

In an effort to reverse the fact that "I am a believer" is an unpopular subject, I will state here loud and clear that I AM ALSO A BELIEVER. Thanks for reminding us to be more bold!!!

Helen said...

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for very clear and loud.

Helen