Tuesday, November 10, 2009

News that make me do the thinking

The First News:9 executed over China's deadly ethnic riots
By CHRISTOPHER BODEEN, Associated Press Writer Christopher Bodeen, Associated Press Writer – Mon Nov 9, 12:54 pm ET


"BEIJING – China has executed nine men, including eight from the Muslim Uighur minority, for crimes committed during July riots that killed 200 people in far western Xinjiang region."..............


The Second News: DC area relives terror as sniper's execution nears

By
DAVID DISHNEAU, Associated Press Writer David Dishneau, Associated Press Writer – Mon Nov 9, 12:59 pm ET


"WHEATON, Md. – When James D. Martin was shot dead seven years ago in the parking lot of a grocery store in suburban Washington, it got little attention on the nightly news."..................

John Allen Muhammad, D.C. sniper, loses Supreme Court appeal
The Supreme Court on Monday refused to block John Allen Muhammad's execution, scheduled for Tuesday in a Virginia prison.The Christian Science Monitor - 1 hour, 3 minutes ago


Helen's Thinking: These two news was on today! When I heard these news in the morning I said; "Wowwww it takes only 4 months to bring the justice and to kill those bastards in China but it takes 7 years to kill one bastard in my USA!!"

This is what Robins said;" Helen, you can't go kill people right away. We have justice and we have to make sure this is the right person or the real things."

Even I am not Robert Shapiro, Hillary Clinton, Margaret Thatcher or Mrs. Golden Mayer (Well... I like her alot because she is fast in everything too), I am not a stupid nor a slow learner!! Trust me on that. I think 4 months and 7 years is a way way huge different time. Why China works fast and we work so slow?? Because we have money to keep a bad guy to live longer life in jail than in China??

Let see on John Allen Muhammad case. Got the dead sentence but after 7 years he is still taking and walkintg with healthy look. Lets do the calculation (might not be correct but let me try it in my way!!)...

Says....................

Food: 15 $ per day X 7 years= 38325$

Electricity: 70 $ per month X 7 years=5880$

Water: 25 $ per month X 7 years=2100$

Say Miscellaneous= 25000$ for 7 years (sickness and hygiene, his clothes, his hair cut etc...)

Total=71305$ (may be more or may be less)

The sad thing is........, Most young and good men or women can't save that much money in 7 years in USA. Here ..we are or we need (I have no idea), to keep this useless man for 7 years is real real sad thing. Now I am talking only one bastard, can you imagine how many bastards that we are feeding for a long long years! How many thousand of millions are we going to use more which is necessary or not??? I have no idea on that.

Here what I found.....

"Originally Posted by London_Man
from what I have read... its
costs the tax payer £20,000 to look after a single prisoner for a year."

I am glad that I am not an English Woman!!

That's all I can say for today!!

PS. What do you think about my calculation??

1 comment:

Helen said...

I just learn some thing new agian!
Last year, 2008 in China they performed execution 1,700 cases. Hummmm, pretty fast!