Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Much!

I did not do much last week! Did play tennis 2 days + with family tennis tournament at the club. I thought I am doing well but got beat by a Japanese lady. As I said she is very good and I just only good. She made me run like a hungry crazy dog looking for the food. I was a mad dog for a day!!

Lately the Burmese trader are not show up much either. Business is suck!! One of my Chinese dealer friends said to me, "Helen, I am in Bangkok Trade show but no good ah, I am in Hong Kong show but no sell la, and I went to Germany show but no good now I go to China show. I think I am OK there because now Chinese Men very very rich ah!!" I gave it to her my African Ruby and see how is going over there. She was willing to try too.

The trick is this..........., Now most of Bangkok base, The Burmese, The Chinese and African Gem Trader are buying from Chantaburi and selling back to their countries!!

I did not sell nothing for the last 3 month also. I am just floating with tennis, lunches, teaing with friends but also with my church. I am thankful that Robins still can feed me well without my business.

My birthday is coming soon! I am putting a dancing party with those people who really appreciate my invitations. I got offered a dance show from a Ex-Tiffani show dancer from Pataya! She (lets call her, she), is a friends of my gay hair dresser who is really looking forward to my birthday party. I like dancing so I told her, "Go for it!!"

Pretty soon I am leaving up north of Thailand to my second house. As my wish I am going to feed this little church on Christmas day again. The last tow years I have been feeding with one pig and 6 chickens. I wish I can feed them a COW very soon.

The attendees from this church are very poor mountain people but on the Christmas day they will put on the best of the clothes they have and show up with a happy and smiling faces. This is what I looking forward to. Good to be around with any happy people which is contagious. In life I have learn to avoid people who did not see life is value beside they are negative and angry! Remembered "Angry and bad faced" is contagious too.

I love Christmas! I really do. Being around with Robins, Shan and my Grandmama on Christmas morning feel too good for me. Seeing Robins as a Child for a day is fun. He will wake up 5 am and yell.."Merry Christmas, wake up it's Chirstmas...lets open the presents." Of course then we all heading to the Church. This will be forever with my family till I die.

I will end this blog with..................

"Isaiah 9:6: For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Thank you God for being part of human for to show us that you are.. "The Truth, The light and The Way"..

No comments: