Thursday, November 26, 2009

One of the reasons to Thankful for

A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF MY BLOG READERS!!

I love you all. Lets have a real meaningful Thanksgiving to you and to ME. I remembered when my son was young, he used to shout like..........,

"Hoooray A Big Bird Turkey Day!!' For a child like him is ok but with my age, if I yelled like him I will look a bit wired may be VERY wired.

Yesterday I joined my Taiwanese (they are my good customer also), friends. Dr. Chen's wife is the Chef who cooked the big bird actually 2 birds!! We had the best time, some were playing "Ma Chong'"
( my spelling??), a Chinese game, some were talking and some were cooking. (Of course I was with the talking group). There were about 20 people with 2 from Sweden. (They are Lilian's sister's in laws)

The hostess Lilian, she is from Taiwan and married to a man from Sweden. Nice people!! Remember the Swedish does not celebrate "The Thanksgiving", but...... I was happy to see mixed nationals. Yesterday there was a lady from Hong Kong, One lady from Singapore, 2 ladies from Sweden and me (old Shan and New American) with a bunch of Taiwanese.

I like Lilian. She is one of the ladies who is very comfortable with what she has. She can go anywhere without makeup and does not care what branded name clothes is. A confident lady I would say. Her life is her husband and her two boys and her close friends. She is fun to be around because she laughs!!

They celebrate the "Thanksgiving" because they used to American traditional and religion celebrations as all of these Taiwanese families's children are in NIST (One of the best International Schools in Bangkok runs by US system), American School. These Taiwanese children are smart Kids and all end up NYU or Yale or Standford or Harvard....you name it there is one from NIST school!!

I know and thankful that my God give it to me in a very special way of making friends. This ability is.....I can get along with many people from different countries! The reason is..... I smile, I like to talk, I like them!! I have no problem to make friends any where I go. I could say I can get alone with most of the normal people because I like to laugh and I get along!! (very few people that I do not understand well but I still treat them OK).

Life on earth is temporary for all of us. In this Thanksgiving Day lets us Thankful to God that what we have!! One of the reasons that I a am very thankful is....."My Friends"!!

Here are my very very good freinds who take me the way what ever I am without any expectation, mean...... "I am good or Bed!!"

From Burma.....Mie Mie, Kathy, Rose, Pinky, Rose Mary, Myu, Sein Sein, Nyut Aye, Thing Thing Htun, Billy, Cyndi, Ma Pou Sue, Myant Mon Kyi, Swe Swe Tin.

From US... Helen Howard, Helen Ritchie, Chris Randall, Dr. Jean, Magaret, Mandanhall, Frances Head, My mother in law, Htoo Sun, Dr. Madalyn, Dr. Magarity and Mrs., Dr. Shuttler and Mrs., Dr. Hui and Dr. Dong Ho, Dr. Arlo, Bill Colllis, Princess Nang, Pi Ing, Jean...

From Guatemala... Silvia and her husband, Lucy, Ellen, Anna Silvia, Aida, Yolanda, Pat, Peter, Eu, Lily De La Cerder, Dona Magarita Nutze,Pastor Smith and Shirley, Marie, Bardie, Betty Lou and Bob, Mary Jane, Annette, Molly and the Jacobson family, Betty..

From Thailand.... Mariam Pandit and Nat

From Germany... Brinkmann, Brigitte and Herry, Annette Hous,

From Hong Kong/Macao.....Dr. Moss, Jenny, Laila,

From Belize...Bob from Robert Groove, Dr. and Mrs, the owner of Run Point Inn.

I am so thankful for I meet these people in my life!!

No comments: