Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My ga ga

I have this blackberry for almost two years now. No problem with me till I went to Hong Kong and Macao a month a go.

I am using this blackberry in United State (in and out from Bangkok many times with US phone service provider) and when I was in Israel too. Then I changed to a phone company in Thailand as Robins said cheaper. Even with new local phone serivce, I have no problem till when I came back from Hong Kong and Macao. My phone bill was split between 8000 ++ baths one month and 4000++ baht for another month for only 10 days in HK and Mao.

When I checked my phone bill I (only not me even Robins too), was shocked to see that the same time, the same date , the same minutes and the same sec,. repeatedly charging me. So I called up the stupid phone office and told them I am not going to pay the bill till you figure it out for me.

After 3 weeks I got a call back. The person said to me.., "I think you do not know how to use the BB, our system is correct!" I was so mad at the person who called me. So I raised my voice and told her, "What do you mean that I do not know how to use my phone after using 2 years?? "

You know to make sure I even went to the phone office (Siam Paragon in Bangkok), before I left to Hong Kong for what and how the regulation over there. They told me, just switch this Auto to manual!

So I did switch and so I did got a huge phone bill from them. I was real mad. Now I am going to the phone office tomorrow to see the Manager in person. Talking on the phone go no where!

How can I feel good for charging me the same date, same time, same minute and same sec., for 10 to 15 times??

I will change the service if they said again that their system is right and I am the one who do not know how to use the phone.

Becareful to those who are using the Blaceberry!!

Oh oh beside that there were 5 phones calls from Singapore that I have no idea who the caller is!!

OK change the subject!

Shan, my son came back from Chaing Mai with a cold and of course he passed it to me. I was in bed for 2 days but thanks to my God it is not H1N1.

My birthday is approaching. This year I will include my hair dresser, my choir members, my ruby dealers those who I never invited before. One thing I noticed is.... When I told my hair girls (they are 2 gays who I like them), they were so happy, I mean
very very veryyyyy happy that I invited them. They said to me, "Khun Helen, I will come and put the make up for you. I will come to your house if you want as a birthday present. "

I invited without any expectations to these tow girls. After seeing they were so so happy for my invitation, I feel great!! I had learn in life that if someone happy by my very little action, I feel I had done some thing good!!

I guess I learn to live my life better. Sincere is the best!!

No comments: