Monday, November 30, 2009

Health Care!

Suffering: The real issue in health care
Published by The Reporter
Posted: 11/29/2009 01:01:48 AM PST

"It can be said that, at age 76, her time had come. What we, as the great nation we are, can't justify is the long process of suffering she endured without medical attention.

Times have changed, and most working folk have some health insurance. But co-pays add up on a strained budget. Elderly people live on reduced and fixed incomes. The cost of health care is in the stratosphere."......................................

"Younger people may be unemployed for myriad reasons: some by downsizing; some through unmarketable skills. Those of us fortunate enough to have health insurance want to keep it. However, in our country, it is unconscionable to turn our backs on the poor and the suffering.

It is not about dying. We are all destined to that fate. But, for many, and many of those are children, no one should be destined to suffer, as did my Mama."

Carole Williams-Morrison
Vacaville

Every time when I read about health care of USA, I feel sad, angry, worry and lost but I can't do nothing beside those people who are sitting at the White House can help?? OBAMA do something quick!!

Let me tell you because of this Health Care or Insurance policy, it was ruined my Christmas for the first time in 2008! Robins opened a letter from my Insurance right before we were heading to Shan States after many many years.

This letter gave up a fight, a misery, an angry and become the talk of our daily life too!

For the last 11 years Robins has been paying for this Insurance company for around 5000$ or 7000$ per year but............... after hitting the Liver Cancer, 1 operation and a liver transplant the Insurance increased or increasing (who knows!!) the amount of incredibly huge. I bet some of you might have the same problems.

See this...NO JOKING but Robins pay 50,000 US$ last year, is that call premium??

Robins Just received one letter which is yearly come from the Insurance. Last night my Robins said, I am not going to opened before Christmas. I told him.... Good Idea!! I hope this is not the bill for next year with the amount of 70,000$??????

"I am not working"........... Did you hear it!!

We can still pay for it but who knows when we will end up eating the bean soup day and night!!

Well I will do the worry after the Chirstmas meantime I will pray,

"Thank you my God for 3 wonderful years with Robins and Shan."

No comments: