Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TT








Last year she was 69 and this year she is 70 year old!! If my mother is a live, she will be 61 and my father is now 66 year old!! My parent are not rockers they are just simple people. If my dad starting to rock now I will tell him, "Father please go check your brain!"

Tinna Tunner, yes she can be my grand ma ma, don't you think so?? I like her a lot though... for me she is 1 million time better than Madonna or any other old rockers !! TT is beautiful, talented, sexy, leggy, attractive with bushy hair, big thick lip, good skin tone and has a very rock voice!! Her songs are the best!!

Last week I bought 3 music DVD...... Madonna, Tina Tunner and Michael Jackson....the latest one. OK they are different!! Of course I know their styles and songs are not the same. I turned off Madonna after 15 minutes but I stared at TT for a long time. What a entertainer!! I feel that Madonna pay attention to herself more than to the audiences but TT is really go for it. I can feel that she loves what she is doing even with this age.

Looking around how many women rocking at age 70 and as look good as her. Sometime good to be American. I was thinking this...OK lets put me in Tina Tunner's shoes but as a Burmese vision in Burma. Say I am 70 year old, a rock star in Burma performing with bright red lipstick, sexy short red tiny dress and dancing hell on the stage like her. You know what the Burmese will tell me....

"Crazy old woman, put her in the mental jail!!'

Looking at TT this is what I was thinking. Indeed God does give us a unique ability to each of us. We just need to dig it up! I will never be Tinna Tunner or Obama or Angelina Jolie or Hillary Cliton...etc., but I think I am a wife, a mother and a faithful believer. There are many who can't be a wife, a mother and a faithful believer so I am very OK with my position.

No comments: