Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Eva

To Eva's mother:I would like to say thank you so much to you for the very thoughtful present that you offered to other 3 children. What a courage? You are facing the most difficult time of your life....... the lost of yours precious, beautiful little girl but still considered about others who are fighting their lives. Thank you and I admire you.

Believe me when I say I know how you feel....... I am sorry. I do have a son of my own. I can't think of loosing a child of any parent.

I was told that my donor was 15 years of boy. This is what I feel about my donor........ I feel that there was a son that I had but I never seen him nor will know him and also probably might not know how he looked like but I just love him. By the way I did send 2 Christmas card to his family via my transplant team but did not get reply yet. I was told that for some family it takes longer to get back reply. I fully understand it.

Getting liver transplant is like this... I feel I lost one son but also felt I gain so much families! I feel my donor's family, my doctors, my nurses, CT, MRI Technicians and Transplant Team become my family. Each more year adding into my earthly life after transplant, I see all those people in my mind like a movie which we all made and we all in together!! I always have a thougt that hows my donor's family is doing? Are they OK? How thay are coping?

Each time when I see such Eva's, your daughter's new I feel both sad and happy! I am very sad for Eva and happy for those who are going to live. I guess each side can't get them all.

My dear Eva's mother, you feel lost but somehow I believe and I am sure that you are feeling please of seeing those who are living with you and your daughter's priceless presents! Trust me as a liver recipient when I say...the families who lives with your daughter's organs will forever thank you to you and more over you are part of their shadow. I mean, they are always living in the shadow of you and your daughter.

Thank you Eva's mother. You will be in my thought and prayers!

Love,
Helen







This is beautiful Eva.





Article title: Eva's death saves lives of 3 sick children

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/1,7340,L-3785371,00.html
Click the link above to go to the article.

(If you see no link above, then copy the address above
into your browser`s address box and press enter)

No comments: