Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blood Test Result

By blessing, my blood test results coming out very good! My liver is very happy with me and so do I. My Cholesterol is 198! It is OK as still in the range but more 2 points I will be over normal range...... (150-200).

I will cut cheese, milk, cake, coffee Late' and will stick with fruit and veges for now on. I know I was eating more cheese lately. Sometime can't help you know. My Thyroxine level is also excellent. My Surface antibody level is 307.1 which is lots of them. Oh yes my Platelet count is very very good just right in the middle stand at 265, normal range (150-450). For sure I won't die of blood clot!!

Over all I am very happy with my body's chemistry but damn to Cholesterol!! Well eating so much shrimp and cheese so it is not so damn right. May be damn to myself!!

On my way to see African Ruby and etc...................... I am starting to work little by little again. I am a working woman today.

Thank you to my Christ Jesus for my test results....... always and for ever and ever!

No comments: