Monday, October 12, 2009

My Blog

I starting to blog, "The Burmese Ruby Diary", 3 years ago, when I was recovering from my transplant in USA. I am not a wonderful blogger, not a high class writer nor an attractive blog.

Definitely........ Not the best or the top blog of the world!!

There are many blogs. I have seen blog about only Sex, Gardening, Fashion, Food, Political...etc., but my blog is purely what ever in my mind, I just put it down. That's why I call it," The Burmese Ruby Diary". I even share my blessing and my faith in my blog........ just simple way.

By now as you all know that I am a believer as I share my blessing, my faith and my trust often in my blog too. I can't hold into myself because I got so much blessing.

I was born into 3rd generation Christian family. Yes I was, am and will be a Christian. I thought I was a good person for attending the church almost on Sunday, I do not kill no one, I am kind...ta ta ta ta ta. Overall I am a good person I am going to be just fine is my attitude! I miss that "Simply because a person, or a society, accepts certain behavior as good does not mean that God has that SAME standard."


I was also missing the point................ "Love your God with all your heart, your soul and your mind." I knew that but I did not think into deep.

Now I do know the real meaning of above!!

I also noticed that if you or say....... I, become a true believer, then be prepare for unpopular among others. Some friends even might dop you. On top of that you might got mock or people think you are religion fanatic!!

Honestly I do not care!!! Let me be unpopular but what I need is, "God knows me who I am"!! Christ never say to me.."Helen, if you follow me you will be a very famous and popular person" but Christ said, "You will be saved!" That's Christ told me clearly. If there is choice between famous and save, I prefered save. Of course if I got both in famous and save, I am in double blessing!!!!

Right now I am enjoying with my family, Robins, Shan and friends. I admit it there is a time that we bite each other but we are still together. Surprisingly I do have a handful of friends who like me as the way I am.

Once Someone said, " During a mission trip to Russia I visited the Kremlin in Moscow. A tour guide showed me several cathedrals where the czars are buried. I asked if she ever thought a bout spiritual matters. She said, "Our cosmonauts came back from space saying they saw no evidence of God." I replied, "That's interesting. Our astronauts saw the earth from space and marveled at God's creation."

Creation is a visible disclosure of the invisible God!

If you want to see yes.... there is a true God.

Here are some "Quotes from some USA astronauts gazing upon their home planet... "

-The Earth reminded us of a Christmas tree ornament hanging in the blackness of space. As we got farther and farther away it diminished in size. Finally it shrank to the size of a marble, the most beautiful marble you can imagine. That beautiful, warm, living object looked so fragile, so delicate, that if you touched it with a finger it would crumble and fall apart. Seeing this has to change a man, has to make a man appreciate the creation of God and the love of God. - James Irwin, USA

-My view of our planet was a glimpse of divinity. - Edgar Mitchell, USA

-Looking outward to the blackness of space, sprinkled with the glory of a universe of lights, I saw majesty - but no welcome. Below was a welcoming planet. There, contained in the thin, moving, incredibly fragile shell of the biosphere is everything that is dear to you, all the human drama and comedy. That's where life is; that's were all the good stuff is. - Loren Acton, USA

If someone who is till asking where is God? God is near around you and what you have to do is just "reach"!!

No comments: