Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sad Or Funny































Will you believe me if I said that the photos above are not real girls and they are boys?? Oh yes... Believe me in that please. They used to be a real boys!! In Bangkok, they are call LadyBoy!!

Some of them are very good looking and 99% similar to the female. I would say 1% can be seen as a male by the voice, the feet, the Adam's apple or the action likes... rolling eyes when they talk or flipping their hands often or adjusting their inner garments!! Example: as Nadal who has to touch his under pant often....similar that kind of touching.

As reverse ways ... Some girls do looks like LadyBoy too. Now most in Asian girls I would say around 30 to 40 % girls had done some plastic job on their noses OR on their boobies. On the nose is very clearly noticeable. There will be a thin shinning line sitting on the nose! Some girls with noses and boobies job and a big taller, then they become looks a like between LadyBoys and a real girls! Mean... can't tell who she/he is.

Anyway the following is base on the true story.

There are two ladyBoys working at the beauty saloon that I go. It is near by and I like them. One name is "Nin". He, ok lets call him she, she is only 20 years old. I think Nin is 5'5" and the other name is "B", she is 5' 4". B is only 16 year old. They both are so much wanted to be a real girls and guss what!!! they look good. Nin is the one who do my hair.

I even respect them as they work hard and earning instead of becoming a Gigolo Ladyboys! Nin likes to share his life to me and I listen good. Nin also confused me on him that he is born with the gene or by choice. I said that because by conversation, I feel that he believes that he is a real girl! he wanted a real nice boy friend and wanted to be as husband and wife... he said so too. He said that he is saving to cut off his private part to become a real girl... I would call he wants to be a "Transvestite"??

Last week when I went to wash my hair this is Nin told me. I will put the English as the way Nin said;

" Khun ( Ms.) Helen, I met a Faran (a white man) last month. He from Finn (Finland) and he came to cut hair in my shop. He saw Nin and he like me very much. He gave me fruit and flowers. Nin likes him too because he is nice. He is around 60 old and Nin sorry to him. He asked Nin to go out dinner one day. Nin sorry so Nin went to eat with him Thonglor (a street no so far from my house). Nin no lie because he is good old man so Nin tell him that Nin a "LadyBoy". I am no happy because he pay the dinner quickly and said to me..'You go home and I go home".

He left and Nin said he eat alone. My f
irst reaction was.... I laugh off so much with Nin. He laughed along with me for 2 minutes then I felt both Sad and Funny on what Nin was telling me. This is what I am thinking..

Nin is a nice LadyBoy and he is honest. If he wants to, he can nasty and without telling the Finn that he is a LadyBoy, went with that old dirty man and can be troubled to him. But I know Nin, he is a nice LadyBoy. Last 2 weeks a go on the news was that a LadyBoy at one of the beaches in Thailand went out with a white man and drugged him and took the money. Nin is a good LadyBoy!! You can't judge a person just look at him or her.

To that old dirty man: Hope he learn his lesson!! Life is not only SEX but can be a friend too you dirty old man.

PS: Nin is not his real name!!

No comments: