Monday, February 2, 2009

Love, lust, married and animal


Who would like to be a bull dog!





Many people talking about love alot. Love this and love that!!!! Bible said about love......

"Love is patient, love is kind.It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.And now faith, hope, and love abide, but the greatest of these is love."

I love what the bible said.... I have my own problem and I admit it that I can't follow all what in the bible said. Well I think I am good but not perfect, who does?? I still has anger and still rude to whom I think rude to me. Actually I still can be very rude if I see there is not fairness.

This is what I think about Love as Animal's life. You might think this is different but it is speaking from the "True" of my brain. I see love as follow....

Step One: When we are young we are like Monkey's life. Most of us jump like Monkey from tree to tree looking for what ever monkey wants..banana, female monkey or coconut??? Some are restless! We check on the boy friends who is he or what is he and how is he! Some of us change boy friends like changing under wear. (OK here I am not talking about SEX purely talking about looking for the right man). Some need 4 months, some need 2 years to find a matching man as some monkeys jump 4 trees and find the banana but some monkeys need to jump 40 trees to find what he wants!

Step Two: After found your right man, we become a pair of Perrot. See her, see him or see him, see her. Oh they can't be separated. Some even said if a pair of Perrots lost one, the other can be drop dead of heart broken! Such a wonderful life is beginning, we think!

Step Three: We got married and we become like Rabbits for the first 3 months.....Sex is in the first priority to make a baby or just having a good time, who's know what?? The male rabbit looking for the carrot for a day and the female rabbit busy laying the eggs, am I right??

Step Four: After 7 years of married the love or Lust between the people are getting restless again mean while The Parrots, The Rabbits remain the same situation..only know "breeding"!!(That's why some prefer to be an animal??). They, The Parrots and The Rabbits are happily still pairing, sexing as they are 22 year old....but we human become a Bull dog or Rottweiler. Ready to fight position. The husbands see the wives as ugly Bull Dog and the wives see the husbands as mean Rottweiler.

Step Five: The last step become the worst. I think there mostly hit the divorce. We human pair more or less become The Fish and The Bird!!!! They love each other but can't live together. The fish can't live in open air like bird and the bird can't live in the water. It's call Chock and Die!!

My conclusion: When there is a broken road, we mended. My family are not so different families from others. There is a time of laughing and there is a time of want to kill each other.

As Bible said "love" is above of all. How true!!! You know why?? If you love someone the rest are coming automatically.

As someone (I think Mrs. Billy Graham) said, in my mind Divorce, never come across but Murder yes many many times!!! Well she is a normal woman so I understand that.
The key of my family still together is: Love God. I love my God that's why I am obeying. I will kick out who ever I married to, only he commited adultry. Bible said it's OK to do so. I can prove it !!
Good LOVE folks!

No comments: