Thursday, December 18, 2008

Off for a while

Today I am leaving for Christmas Holiday to be with my Grand mama. See you all soon after 2 weeks!! Here I want to share with you. I love the innocence children's prayers. I found the following cute things from "Christianet". I wish my prayers be innocence as these children even not right.



While we were praying the Lord's Prayer, my 5 year old son said "My Kingdom Come". I just looked at him thinking "Oh, really?"
---Greyrider on 12/14/07

My brother, when he was about 9 years old, had to take a test in catacism and one question was, why did Jesus asend to heaven on the third day? His answer: to be with his Dad. !
---sue on 12/1/07

My yougest daughter when she was around 4 or 5 was walking through the house singing "He punched me to victory beneath the cleansing flood."A friend of mines son prayed so quietly at the dining room table that we couldn't hear what he was saying. When his sister complained to him about it he said, "I wasn't praying to you."
---trey on 11/30/07

Thanksgiving dinner, my now six-year old grandson was asked to ask the blessing. And as he began to pray he said many usual things and then he said, "God thank you for letting the "Mayflower" land on this wonderful country". Soon the prayer was over but the joy in my heart will last for ever!!!
---Mima on 11/30/07
Here click the link and see!
Love to you all,
Helen

No comments: