Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Notes from around the world

I would like to share some wishes from my friends who live all over the world!

Hi Helen,

Enjoyed reading your Christmas note/letter to everyone. Glad you are all doing well. We go to Orlando often. So, I do miss picking up emails. John and I wish you and your family A Merry Christmas and a Very Happy, healthy New Year. love,

Margaret

Dear Helen,

Thanks for mail, thanks for wish. Merry Christmas to you too dear. Today, out side, it is raining and mountains with snow capping for first time in this year, 3 mm ice layer on car windshield in the morning. It is chilly out there Hele. I miss my home town Christmas.Now I am start to breath regularly again.

Anyways, I thank you for your blogs and very helful information. I will have to celebrate Christmas Party with my sis in law's family at Baltimore, MD, that would be first time family reunion Christmas Party in U.S. Another amazing thing I found in your email addressee are Ma Ma Tu ( May Thet Mar ) and Phillip ( San Myint Tun ). Phillip and I graduated same year in same major. I called him last October, 2008 when I was in geological field at L.A. We are good friends . Ma Ma Tu always mentioned me as her little brother, she lives on the half way to my home, we knew each other for 25 years, her sis Moe Moe was ex-geology majored student in RASU. Are they all your firends? It is amazing. Wow!!! what a small world!!Merry christmas and happy new year to you and your family.

Bless you dear. (This one is from my special dear email friend)


Dear Helen,

I would like to thank you for my beautiful pearls, I love them. Bob and I were at Oak Hammock for a Memorial Service and I wore them, We ended up having lunch with your in laws, a very pleasant time. I tease Susan that I would let you get me more any time. They looked great with my black suit. Hope you are doing well. Give our best to your family. We look forward to seeeing you this summer. We send our blessings for a merry Christmas.

Fondly
Connie


K. Helen,Thank you so much for your good wishes. It's also very nice to be kept updated on your family.Seems like you will be having a grand time during this Christmas holidays. I will be spending quiet and quality time with family and friends here in Bangkok.Wishing you and family a healthy and propserous 2009.

All the best,
Viboon


Dear Helen,

Great way to say Merry X'Mas,
God will look after and bless you and your family.
With Loves
Govind Bharvaney Family

Merry Christmas. We also plan to go back home for a christmas. Last month, eric and i went to chiang rai, we are at Le Meridien, it was really wonderful time there. during the evening we heard about the airport close, lucky we get the last TG flight to Donmuang airport on a next couple days.
Merry X mas

joyce


Happy Holidays,( Christmas!!)
Mojdeh


This is to wish you, Shan and Robins a Very Blessed Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year. I hope your trip will be a great one.

With love,
Chris

Dear Helen,
Thanks for the greeting. MERRY CHRISTMAS too. Im not going home this season to spend time with my family but I thank God that even though we are absent in the fellowship that they will be having at home still we are all in felowship with God.

Im not that homesick because I have my younger sister with me and we keep in touch with our family and we are assured that God is with every one of us.

In reading your e-mail, I remember something that I've heard from a christian comedian and he said that his favorite verse is "and it came to pass".He said, as a christian we have to enjoy everything that we have or even the circumstances that are happening around us may it be good or bad because everything will "come to pass". It's true right? But most of the time we don't enjoy them, we even get mad/ angry when we face various trials in life it's because we dont understand what God has in mind for us. But 1 thing I know for sure God is always the same He does'nt change His mind when we choose to do things that is against His will. Thank God for it.

Well, I do pray that you will have a wonderful time as you spend your Christmas holiday in other place. Enjoy it because all "will come to pass" GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
In Christ,
jeralyn


A verry Merry Christmas to you Helen and your family. It is not wrong to think highly of your son. That is why God made you the parent to move him in the right direction. Thank God for your health, and may you live to see many more healthy and prosperous christmases. God bless you and yours.
Gretel


Thank you Helen Feliz Navidad to you and all your family!! I hope you have a very nice holidays and a very peaceful 2009!!!

Maria.

No comments: