Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shan, my boy!

Beside reading, I did not do much this week. Yesterday was my son, Shan's birthday. He is 14!!!

Talking about Shan, I recalled this occasion. I was having Lunch with my friend and a couple, I would say only the husband and the wife. This couple, the husband is somehow people think he can tell you what happening in your past life just look at your face and your personality.

I am a person who do not believe in astrology, palms reading, or just look at someone and can read someone's mind or past life.. etc! (OK I understand those people believe in that. I have no criticism on their way of living or thinking. This fact is depend on each person's believing. For me I do not believe in that.)

Anyway back to the lunch table. Suddenly the husband stared at me for 1 minutes and said, "Helen how many children do you have?" I answered, "Just only one"....Then he continued with very deep thought and said to me, "Are you sure?" This question made me stunned and was thinking that this man is confused me with one of his friends. I said, "Sure!!" Then this is he said, "I look at you and you have very good personality but you are very secreted. You have one child before but the child is dead right??" I went....."Oh my mine... what is he doing or saying to me??? What the hell he thinks he is!!!

Here I told him, "I never aborted a child nor facing a dead child in my life. I married and I got this one child and never ever had another child again too." (This is the truth!!) ....and I flib my hair with a bit arrogant way and felt ha ha ha you are very wrong.

Once I was walking by the street and the street astrologist shouted at me, "Hey come you want to be rich! I do know the number of this week lottery. I can tell you and give you the winning numbers." I shouted it back to him while walking the same time.."If you know the wining number why don't you go buy the lottery yourself and be rich??" He went, "Ha ha ha ha ha ha" and speechless!! (Here I admit it that I am buying Florida State Lottery for 18 year and never win!!).

After marrying to Robins, of course I want children as other normal women do. I want 2 children but I got my only "Shan" 3 years after into my " The wife of Robins's" life. I thought I never get a baby as I prayed and prayed and prayed and did not happened for almost 3 years but I never stop praying though. Oop one day my test showed (I was headache and my body part changed, actually my boobies got bigger, so I went to see doctor), I already pregnant for 4 weeks that I even did not know. I was sooooo over joyed!

Shan was born at 5 Kilo (10 lbed boy). He was a kind of ugly baby and a big fat one too. This is Robins's first ward after seeing his son, "Oh what a baby Red Haired and Chinese Eyes." I was so pissed to hear that. Now the rest is the history. My son is 6' at 14 year old and one damn good looking boy! He got Robins's attitude, iced characters and not so much talking and also very reserved with kind hearted. He did not get the way of his ma ma's mouth working though.

Happy Birthday To You Shan, ma ma loves you !!

May you growning up under thy God's protection and hope you live your life adjusting in God's way of living. Remember we all are temporary in this earthly life so use it in value ways.

No comments: