Monday, September 28, 2009

Lotion

Do you ever feel that....... you wake up one morning you look into the mirror and you feel like 60++ year old even you are just 40 ++ ?? I Do!! I hope I am not the only one feel like this. If I am the only one feeling old at 40++ , I think I should see a doctor!!

I am a one of those kind of woman who is spending some money on face lotion too. Nowadays you have face lotion, body lotion, hand lotion, foot lotion or ??? Many kind of lotions in the market!!

I used to believe in that you pay for the good result!! You pay what you get is I should say??. But, to my surprise surprise I am very please with Neutrogena. I already tested with Lancome, Biotherm, SKII, Bobby Brown, Estee Louder....ta ta ta ta ta. They already suck my money enough too. I have love and hate relation with all these products!

My skin starting to went bad when around late 30. May be I was much time in Caribbeans Sea or my liver wasn't doing a good job? I have no idea on that. But some how after I got my new liver, my skin starting getting better and better.

3 week ago I had lunch with a friend of mine. After lunch she took me at the beauty boots at Central World! OH.... so many thing, you name it you can get almost everything in Bangkok. She told me that her skin look much better after using Serum compound of lotion. Looking at her face skin I was impressed! She looks good but I am not sure that because of lotion with Serum, stem or Botox??? Which one do the best wonder job???

I bought @#$ us$ per bottle of serum compound lotion! The bottle was tiny I could say the same size of the smallest Tabasco Chile hot sauce!! Using it now for 3 weeks already let see this will make me looks like 20++ or not.

By my reading from the medical news..... I understand that all these lotions with serum or Stem cell are not miracle lotion at all. They will prevent from new form wrinkle and mend it on old deep wrinkle with very little results! The researcher said, to get the best result and to fill the deep wrinkles only Botox will do the wonder job.

Here are some article that I was reading today!

"Rumors on Amatokin: a skin stem cell wrinkle cream?

Posted by attilachordash on September 27, 2006

Is Amatokin the first product to harness the potential of your own stem cells to reduce serious wrinkles? From Businesswire: This “super-secret” wrinkle cream, called Amatokin, is not really a cream at all, but a “highly efficient ‘barrier-neutral’ emulsion” containing a unique polypeptide compound (known in official circles as polypeptide #153). This meta-peptide was developed 62 miles north of St. Petersburg, Russia in a high-security lab . The original goal was to find a better way to help burn victims heal, but the real money is in harnessing the power of stem cells to renew old skin and make it young. … Amatokin is the most controversial anti-aging skin cream in more than three decades. …While the public debate rages about the use of stem cells from fertilized human eggs, most people don’t realize that human skin is the largest repository of stem cells in the body. …If Voss Laboratories succeeds in bringing Amatokin to the American market for a price of under $200 for a 30-day supply, industry sources say Amatokin could be the most sought-after formula to ever hit the “anti-wrinkle, anti-aging market.” Bottom line: The ability of Amatokin and stem-cell science to deliver wrinkle-free skin remains mostly rumor – but a very persistent one. Link

Ok, it is one thing to use a polypeptide or a mix of them to make the endogenous, natural born skin stem cells move and divide and regenerate, but to put exogenous stem cells into a cream as a compound: that is a completely different project. For the latter you need to glue the cells somewhere with something (gelatin, colloid emulsion?)."

Here more what I found!

Stem Cells in Skin Creams: Don't Believe the Hype
By
Leslie Baumann, M.D. - Posted on Thu, Sep 24, 2009, 5:27 pm PDT

Dr. Baumann said, "Harnessing stem cells to treat diseases such as cancer and Parkinson's disease has been controversial for years. Now, the debate has spread to the beauty industry as cosmetic companies create new stem cell containing creams that they claim can regenerate skin cells, repair damaged tissue and iron away wrinkles.

Save your money! Many of these products contain the same old peptides and enzymes that have been in creams for years. They are nothing new--just a new marketing slant."

She also said, "Some skin creams contain substances derived from embryonic or adult stem cells, but none that I know of contain actual human stem cells. Some creams claim to contain apple and other plant-derived stem cells; however, I have not seen any convincing proof that these stem cells survive the lag between the time they are packaged and the time they are applied to the skin."

The one I bought was said make out of apple and berry derived stem cells!! As a liver transplant patient I choose to put on my face with Berry Stem Cell. Sound like a kind of Bull@#$% right?

I am a person who do not like to take so much pills. I avoid pain killer as much as I can. I kiss good bye to BOTOX as scare of putting extra thing into my body. Oh yeah I have seen some look beautiful with botox's helps. Botox can minus 10 years of your age.

I will never be look like 20++ any more. I am very ok with my look. I do have fire mouth but I also do have a wonderful kinded heart though.... believe me on this.

I will do my way as eating fruit, extra fiber and clean my belly with juice and be happy. My most wish is..."May I have true joyful moment in this life what ever left over for me." That's all I want the most.

Have a good lotion buying day folks!!


No comments: