Friday, September 4, 2009

Part II - On The Book

NOTE: This is the second part of my last blog, Part I -On The Book!!

Dr. Chris's said: "The possibility that the initiating agent in my case was a high level of mobile phone usage had already been suggested to me by a number of people including Gail, Charlie Teo and another young friend who worked as a neurosurgeon n Canberra, Vini Khurana, who has since gathered together available research linking mobile phone use with the development of brain tumours and concluded that not only is the link irrefutable, but we may be not he cusp of a dramatic increase of brain tumours and cancers. I was a regular (though hardly a heavy) user of a mobile phone, but who can say what the threshold of danger is in someone who is susceptible."

My feeling: I am not a doctor but somehow I think it is true that the cell phone initiate some thing. I do feel not right in my head and even my ear getting hot when I use longer time cell phone. Now on no more cell phone talking unless necessary after reading Dr. O'Brien's book. Guess what... I do not use the cell phone much for 2 days already. Well.... I did play with it more than I talk. Everything is not good if over used it.

I like he wrote about that he operated on a man who suffered eye's cancer and the man is doing well. He also did mention about how the different skin cancer effected to the sun shine.

Dr. Chris said: "My spiritual sustenance comes from a number of sources principally reading but also regular attendance at Mass. I have not lost my scepticism a bout God and the existence of and after life but I enjoy and value the ritual, solemn reverence and spiritual peace that I find at Mass. I don't think I really understand spiritual wholeness or how I can achieve true enlightenment, but as I continue my journey I hope to learn more and I will remain open to all of the influences of nature and God."

My feeling:When I was fighting with my own cancer, in the beginning, in the middle and till now I believe in the existence of God and God's power, miracle, healing and most of all I believe in my God is living God.

I do not know medical science much but I do know God's miracle because I felt it I feel it and I am feeling it. I said it again, I speak only for myself not for others. Here are the blessing...

1. When a very smart doctor called me and said, "Do not do the second biopsy again and go to see Dr. Hemming." This called was a wonderful call for me. My first old man GI Doctor ordered me to do the biopsy and the doctor who did the biopsy did make a mistake and missed my good size of malignant tumor. Before the procedure I even said to the doctor that why not turn on the monitor. This is what the doctor told me, "I have done this job for many years and never miss the tumor and now not yours because it is big size of tumor. He did missed it which was a very GOOD MISSED! The missed prevent me from possible cancer cells to spread around.

Later I learned that if you have that size of tumor in Liver, yes must take out.

2. The called of "Do not do the second biopsy" came on time!! I was ready to go for second biopsy as they missed and offered me free for second biopsy.

3. I landed in the hands of very good doctors. My GI doctors are two of the best, my transplant doctor is very good one, the transplant team are superb and still taking care of me.

4. When I was waiting my matching liver to arrive, I learn that there is a line that no none can't cross except my God. I got the liver within 2 months. Do not ask me why so fast?? I have no answer. On that waiting time no one can't do nothing even the doctor. We all, the doctor, the team and me just WAIT and wait until that matching good liver to arrive.

I had met people who are waiting the liver, kidney or hearts for 1 to 4,5,6, years and still waiting it.

5. The amount of Pills that I was taking for the first 3 months was huge. I was told that there will be different kinds of side effect. I had none except mood change because of steroid. In the support meeting room one patient shared that he saw only one big eyes on
his wife's forehead, other shared that saw a dried plain land, etc...because of Steroid. I saw nothing except Robins sitting next to me most of the time.

6. Now I need to take little pills.

7. Till today all my tests are very good result!

I do not know what my future will be but I do know that one day I am going to die as you. My cancer will return or not, it is not a clue in my brain. What in my brain is "Thank you God for my second chance on this earth."

God knows the best for me and I will trust.

No comments: