Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sex

Got the following new from my blackberry FOXNEW.mobile.
The head new is like this..................

FOXSEXpert: The Real Reason Women Have Sex!

"Why Women Have sex"!!

I am a normal woman so my eye got caught the new very fast. My curiosity is... Am I normal or not as in research view!! After I finished reading then I realized that I am special and not that research group!! Actually I am very outsider from that 1006 women!


The book was written by researchers Cindy Meston and David Buss and said the result of a survey of 1,006 women. Now I am thinking that these 1,006 women will represent the rest of the world or not . I am not sure how could this will refer to the American, Chinese, Guatemalan, Honduras, England, French, Burmese (mountain people, as me), Indian, Bangladeshi Women (I mean different women from different countries as we all are raise by different background),
........ etc.... list will be long if I want to!

The authors said the finding are over board so they share 200 reasons in the book. Here some.....enjoy!


1. She's alleviating boredom-it gives her something to do.!

(I was thinking, hummmm eveytime a woman get bore and have sex is dangerous. I do have boredom too but when ever I am bore and have sex, my Robins will divorce me fast because I have boredom a lot. OK I got boredom, I go Tennis, shopping, tea with friends.. over all I have a son who I am busy taking care of.)

2.
She's wants to relieve a stress headache or migraine.

(What a reason to get SEX!! Every time I headache, I got told to take Tylenol! I even heard for some women when they are in stress SEX is the last in their list!! I am confused, research can make you sick you know. Do not pay attention to much on research people!)

3. She is trying to put an end to an argument.
(Ok I understand that for some women SEX is the only way to deal with the argument but for me when I am angry and in argument, my phone, my book, my flower pot (small one), my glass fly all over around. I know this is no good but if I have to put an end of argument, something must fly!!)

4.she wants a better complesion.
(Wooooo la la, having sex for the complesion!! See the complesion ageing with the age. That's mean you have to have sex more when you are getting old ! Sex till 60, 70 and 89?? disgusting!!)

5. She's thanking her date for a nice diner, a present or spending alot of money on her early on in the relationship.
(These group of women I would say, stupid (sorry!!) or Cheaters! They do not know the real meaning of SEX at all. How could you like to live your life as one present, one sex!! Sick folks!!)

6. She's after a spiritual experience since sex is seen as "the closest thing to God."
(What in the world the "God" name they are using for?? I believe in "Thou Shall Not Use God Name in Vain"! No comment for No. 6!)

7. She's refining her sexual skills.
(I wonder how stone age people having sex? different than nowadays?? Well the world has changed so must be the SEX too.)

8.She feel sorry for the fellow.
(This group of women are so sick in their head! I can hear that they are saying, "Oh I am sorry for you, lets have SEX!!". I am so sorry for late bloomers. Ooop! my sorry is nothing to do with SEX. I really do sorry for these women. Hope they do not get diseases.)

9. She likes that he has an extravagant lifestyle.
(I honestly do not understand what is extravagant lifestyle to do with SEX. The more having SEX the more you are famous and stylist?? I need more information on this one.)

10. She's in a long distance relationship and wants action now versus later.
(I thought men do that only but now I see lots of women are competing with the men's world la!! These group of men and women, they really do deserve each other. I guess good for them too.)


The researcher said " Attraction, too, a apparently ranks low on a lady's list. What's interesting to note about this factor is that while most men find most women sexually attractive, researchers said that the gals don't see the guys in quite the same way."

From my reading I learn that women like man with deep voice and smell good. I strongly agree with the smell! I hate being around with bad smelled men or women.

I think this research is OK for the western world but how truthful for a mountain women's sex life, this I don't know. In some countries if you have sex for getting present, you will get your head chop off!!

For a mountain girls, Sex is only for getting start a family and making babies!! The man family will give hers family may be 10 chickens or 3 pigs or one cow and marry and have sex for babies. I do not think they know you love someone then marry and making love and built up the family.

I see many countries believe in arrangement married. I am also surprise to know that a couple have sex before love after married. Even some of my Asian friends who are very educated one too, many of them. I wanted to know that when did they really starting to love each other after married.

On that point, I am a exceptional Asian mountain girl! I studied, I read, I learn, I took off and I find my own man and I got one damn good husband but not perfect 100%!!

Hope you all have a meaningful sex life!!

NOTE: Please read this blog as fun to read!!