Thursday, September 24, 2009

Something to talk about!

NOTE: Read or pass please!

I saw, "Richard Dawkins says Pope is 'stupid'

Richard Dawkins has described the Pope as "stupid" for claiming that the use of condoms could increase Africa's Aids problem."

I would say "Richard Dawkins" is a Moron stupid too. I would call him "Dick"!

Why? Here is my explanations. Dick always talks like... his saying, his thinking, his writing, his behaving is above of all, more over above of all religions. He thinks he is an almost perfect human being. Yrs, Dick is a "The Perfect Priest of Unsweet Atheists" who is still wondering about many unanswered sciences.

The Pope when he said, "The use of condoms could increase Africa's Aids Problem"...Yes sound not right but I do understand that "No one in this Earthly World is perfect!". The Bush made mistake, Obama will make mistake or making mistake, I do make mistake may be more than all. Remember the Pope is human. He did not call Richard, the Dick Man..."Stupid Dick!!" back. The Pope make a mistake on his saying but unlike low class as Dick who call someone "Stupid" in public. I think Dick acted and talked on this matter is more "Stupider". The Pope made a mistake of saying but he shows us the "humble" for not strike back...such as calling to Richard , "The Dick Head" or "Stupider".

Remember Pope is human, he is NOT the God! Yes, he will make mistake.

"He, (The Dick) married Marian Stamp, August 19, 1967, but they divorced in 1984. In the same year, Dawkins married Eve Barham 1st June, and they had child(ren), but they also divorced. He married former actor Lalla Ward in 1992, after having been introduced to her by Douglas Adams (who was a colleague of hers on the production team of Dr Who). Dawkins and Adams quickly became friends after he had written a fan letter to Adams."

The man (Dick), who proclaim he is very good at Zoology, very sure of there is no God, who make lots of money in the name of God (Why bother to write about God as he did not believe in God???), but failed in his own marriage, one time is OK but 3 times is not smart. In his married life yes , he is a "Stupid Looser!".

Dick said, "People come from fish!" Yes, I can see him as a fish which is waterless and restless. He believes in it but can't prove it!! Even more he did not beleive in "free will" but using his free will, he choose to believe in that he comes from FISH!

He wrote the bestselling book The God Delusion in 2006 and supported the recent £140,000 advertising campaign on London transport, which featured posters reading: "There's probably no God. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life."

The Dick and the Atheist camp can't even say for sure there is"No God" but instead "Probably No God"! Let see the meaning of Probably in English Dictionary. It said, "used for saying that you think something is likely" but not for sure. So The Dick and his group not sure for what they are saying. Stupid???

For me yes there is a true God! I can't prove it in person but there is a true God. Me too, "If Dick can prove me Jesus is not a God (like science), I will be Dick's side."

A week ago I put dinner at our house. The guests including with 2 Atheists. They are smart people though with PhD and CPA! One I could put him in Sweet Atheist but the other one I have no idea on him. This is what I see, a Sweet Atheist mean.... A person just do not believe in any religions but can get along with every one without mocking, attacking, criticizing and bad mouthing to other believers.

Some how one of the guest starting to talk about religion.... We all got into many talks, talks and talks. Robins and one of the lady were not talking much at all just smiled.... Yes, I love to talk and no hiding of my love to my God.

The Atheist asked me;" Helen, Do you really believe in that Jesus is as in painting blue eyed with blond haired?"

With my faith, I answered:" Honestly I do not know what will Jesus be looks like! I was not born that era but the closet I can guess, he might looks like middle east part of people. Here my mainly answer to your question..... I don't care what Jesus will look like, as Brad Pitt or Deny Devido. My faith is not base on what Jesus looks like. My faith is base on his teaching!! I have trust in Jesus who acts according to his teaching."

Then come another question, the Atheist asked, "Helen why can't you see the Bible is just a book??"

Again I answer with my faith, "Yes, The bible is a book for you also for me too for the first sight. But the different is I do not worship the Bible, I worship the God who has the inspiration on this book,
which I call "the Holy Bible" and believe in what in the book. Thanks goodness for only one Holy Book!

Here come another question:" If you beleive in God created everything why not in God created the purnishment?"

I answered: "To my best faith, I understand God did not created "The punishment" at all. You the one created punishment from using yours free will that God puts into your brain! Lets see..... you lives in Thailand and you obey the Thai law because you know that if you break the law you will get punish, may be more even death! Remember God does the creation and God does has the law too!"

Well over all what I want to share here is my faith is simple. I believe in Christ teaching and I am a follower of him."

"The Lord is my Shepherd!!"

Richard Dawkins stumped by creationists' questi...
1,178,395 views

Bill O'Reilly SCARED by Richard Dawkins
1,731,138 views

No comments: