Friday, August 28, 2009

Yettaw is talking!

Wake up taking coffee with my two men, Shan and Robins. Here on CNN I saw Yettaw was bla bla bla bla blaing!!

He said, " I dreamed that someone is trying to kill Suu Kyi", Oh oh he also said the dream was sent by "God". That is why he started his salvation plan for Suu Kyi which the result was "A Big Failer!!" Is he sick? I think he needs to check in with a doctor who taking care of crazy people.... he must do that!

Here the reason he got released was (in my opinion only), The Junta does not like him to die in Insein Jail (we call that Jail "Hell on Earth" with pronouncing sound similar to "Insane"). If he die in Burma, our US government will nail to the Junta more.... may be??

I had dinner with very important people's daughters here in Bangkok. As you all know US put some rules on all the Junta. Like they can't go to USA but I learned that rule is only to the first generation not to the second generation (I was told that). One of the daughter's 3 sons are studying in USA.

Those over sea people (mostly from third world countries), who are studying in USA are whether filthy rich or government's good position's children. I heard it and I see it!!

OK back to Yattaw, I will say agian if God needs Moses for Suu Kyi...there will be much more smarter than Yettaw!!

Here some parts of Yettaw's talking with NEWSWEEK from Daw Aung Sun Suu Kyi 's page...."How was a retired bus driver from Missouri able to make a flipper-clad, two-kilometer swim to the heavily guarded house of Burmese pro-democracy leader Aung Sang Suu Kyi, one of the world's most famous dissidents? While John Yettaw languished in Burmese jail during his trial for "illegal swimming," all we could do is speculate. But now, in an exclusive interview with NEWSWEEK, Yettaw has offered an explanation: Burmese security officials let him. "I don't know why they didn't stop me," he says. "The man with the AK-47 shook my hand and let me in."

Here more from Yattaw's, Late Thursday night, the 53-year-old Missourian remained an enigmatic figure, failing to clarify lingering questions and offering rambling and occasionally contradictory responses. "I have to be careful what I say or it will hurt the people of Myanmar," he explained, using Burma's other name. Echoing his court testimony, he says he traveled to Burma hoping to visit the Nobelist Suu Kyi—and to warn her that he'd learned, in a divine vision, terrorists were planning to assassinate her. He denied that the military junta ruling the country had put him up to the visit. "I've been accused of being CIA, of being on the books of the junta. The idea is just ridiculous," he said.

It's not clear why authorities took a harder line this time, putting Yettaw on trial and ultimately sentencing him to jail. He says he doesn't know, but indicates that authorities did not seem too concerned about stopping him: instead, a group of guards languidly threw rocks at him as he paddled along. "I told [the judge at trial], Haul them in here and ask them for yourself." He added: "Maybe they were just lazy, or untrained or so cocky that they didn't think anyone would try to swim by them," Yettaw said. "Maybe they are so used to people being scared that they didn't expect anyone to do something so courageous."

OK as he said he is not CIA, he is not on the books of the junta, then what....... an A%^h@#$ or Anus man?? Because of him here the lady got to stay under house arrest for 14 months more??

See here what he is saying more,.... "Yettaw won't say what he and Suu Kyi discussed once he made it to her house. "It is so personal that I have no right to discuss our conversation with anyone, not with my wife and not with my children," he said, adding that he is "brokenhearted" that she is under house arrest once more. Still, he doesn't see his actions as the cause of her predicament. "I didn't put her there. I didn't imprison that woman."

Remember what Bill Clinton said, "I have nothing to do with that woman"?? but end up Bill was playing Cigar with that woman!!

In the interview with NEWSWEEK Yettaw said, "I am not crazy. I am not insane. I am not bipolar." Ok fine you are not any of those then who are you?? Just only one question to you beside you said you got told by your God...."Who are you???:"

I want to end up with this..Seeing him on CNN today, Yettaw look healthy and won't die soon!! Trust me on that too.

No comments: