Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jim Webb and Than Shwe

YANGON (Reuters) – State media in army-ruled Myanmar on Tuesday hailed the visit by a United States senator as a success and said it allowed the authorities to show their friendliness and respect for human rights." This is the new that I read today.

The Democrat Senator Jim Webb's did a good job as Clinton did in N. Korea. Webb brought back that Yattaw to home. I also wish to know that how well Mr. Webb reads the Than Shwe's brain and what does he think about Than Shwe???. All the Burmese know that The Junta's brains are unpredictable!!

Reading the Rangoon's new, as said, " The authorities to show their friendliness and respect for human rights".... this saying make me ha ha ha ha in my head.

Lets see on friendliness: Who is that Black man went to Burma many times to do the work between Junta and Suu Kyi (Oh... well I forgot his name), Than Shwe did not give a fart on him. Then Ban-Ki-Moo, the Korean man , the UN man also went to Burma again Than Shwe's gesture showed, "I don't care and who are you??" type. Now the white man, Mr. Webb went there and Than Shwe showed up with the smiling face which even showing all his 32 teeth!! Then right a way he ordered to release that Yettaw. Is this call friendliness????? Hummmmmmm??? Do I see friendliness of Than Shwe had on Ban-Ki-Moo Or any others UN Representatives??

On Human Right: Don't never ever say the ward "Human Rights" in Burma. No body know what is human rights there yet. In Burma because of beating up every time when they opened the mouths, I will say where is "Human Right" in Burma??" A Buddhist country and all of the Juntas believe in Buddhism but allowed to kill the monks is unbelievable. For a true Buddhist will never kill the monks. Forget about Human Rights in Burma there is even no Monks Rights!! In Burma the monks are use to be considered as saints!!


From my pure thought...the Junta did not care about Yettaw. They just care about Suu Kyi to stay under their control. What Yettaw can cause to Burma ??? Nothing!! but Suu Kyi is a threat for them.

What Yettaw cause to Burma is "Suu Kyi got another 14 months more under House Arrest just because of his swimming. Bad Swimmer!! Why can't he swim in the big lake and see Ophral ??

I am not interesting in Burma's Politic, I am just a woman who feel for the Burmese. Every time I went to visit the Thai+Burmese border town this is what I see.


The Thai side people look healthy, well fed with happy faces but the Burma side the people look unhealthy, skinny, thin to the bone with unhappy faces. The town of Thai side is full of music, full of electricity lights but the Burma side is totally dark and black. They rely on the Sun light and candle light!! The Thai are driving car but the Burmese are using the two legs that come by the creation.

Most of the Burmese who live all over the world When ever I saw them the first thing they told me was "I have to send such and such amount of money to my family back home if not they will starve to dead." OR "My brother is very sick I have to send the money to get the medicine." OR "My mother is dying with cancer so I got to go home". There is no such good news for their families back home at all.


Meantime the Burmese who live in US is doing well. Yes, the first 1 to 5 years they have to work hard but after around 10 years the Burmese that I knew they all stay in the good house and good car.


To Mr Webb: Now Yattaw is back home and getting back to normal life but please see that Suu Kyi will get her fair share too. (Of course if you can). After many years of house arrest she deserves some happy moment right??


To Than Shwe: Life is so short, you are getting old day by day so why can't you become a one kind hearted happy old man? You look like your one foot is on the grave yard and the other is on the banana peel. You should meditate and time to think about old, dead, heaven and hell!!


All the best to the Burmese!!

No comments: