Sunday, June 1, 2008

Japanese Mob with new liver

Of course I went to the church today. It's Sunday!! Came back, checked my email and read some liver's news. One of the liver news was ..... " A Japanese Mob donated 100000$ to UCLA for getting liver from"!!! Wow.........my questions are, How could this Japanese Mob got US visa?? Does UCLA knows that he is a mob?? Do mobs have a sincerely kind heart?..ta ta ta ta ta.......???

I know what Mob mean but in my curiosity, I did opened my dictionary and see what it said. It said.. 1. A disorderly or lawless crowd or throng, a rabble, 2. Any large assemblage, group or class of individuals or things, 3. The lower class (I love this one...), of people, Masses, 4. a gang of thieves!!

The dictionary is kind to say what MOB mean. I thought mob is killer, or shooter or beater or womanizer more.............. I hope this Japanese Mob realized that life is so precious, value and good by now. I want him to become a nice, kind, thoughtful man in future. I do not wish he shouldn't get the liver because I can't say that. I want him live and changed!

Me, I am still thinking time to time that who is the family that give the liver to me? Where they live? How they cop with the lost?, why they become a donor? Can I see them in future? Can I hug them? Do they knows that I am doing well and so thankful to God and to them? I wish them all the best. I really do.

I can't give 100000$ to my Shands, University of Florida in Gainesville but I am giving what I can. I give and will give till I die that my "Thank you so much"to them, my thought and my prayer and my love to them. One day if I become very rich in my own not by marrying, yes! I will do my best with material.

No comments: