Monday, June 9, 2008

Back to mother life!


Robins's babies Shrimps, they look not so happy don't they!
Robins went to China this morning for a week. I think shrimps there are not so happy and might need happy medicine. Well me too I need the happy medicine so what the different for the shrimps and me ha? Do shrimps have depression too? I need to ask him when he is coming back!
My Thai Princess friend went back to Washinton DC where she lives. I was so busy, so happy, so shopping with her. It was so nice to see her agian. I might see her in July in US because my son is taking Tennis Camp somewhere near by her. Looking forward into it because I am going to see my son future high school too.
Busy with Shan this week as his final exam is this whole week. I have one wish, well ....you can say my wish are high. I wish my son become a very good GI doctor or Liver Transplant doctor! Not only reason for meterial but more for helping people. Somehow now seeing him, look likes he is going to be a Computer Geek!
This week is going to be my boring week, stay at home waiting for Shan! Back to mother life! I am helping him some of his school works but not all. Make sure he is not sick within these exam days, giving him Vitamin. On Friday, I am leaving to my summer house to up north with Shan. I need to see my grandmama before I am leaving to US. Her sound so happy that knowing I am on my way soon!

No comments: