Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pray for me

Please put me in your prayers. My 6 months check up is due in this month. I need to see doctor for.....

1. Check up for my HBIg (my Immune level), and if needed I will shoot up the HBIg.


2. I need to do my liver Ultrasound.


All tests are for the check up only. My US doctor said I can do MRI once a year. This will due in July which I will do it at Shands, University of Florida Hospital.


My thought for today......................


Why I ask for the prayers? Do I pray too? What I pray for?


Why I ask for the prayers?: I ask for the prayers because for me, the prayer works! The answer is not always as you want to be answered but it will be the way of God's (this is what my believe and my trust). You know why? Simple, because "God is God!!"

My memory flash back to one of Dr. Dahlberg's book! It said..... "Most people think medical miracle is just a coaccident but those who prays, the coaccident happen often!!" I love it and I love it ! Some doctors can't even explain why some patients are still living. (Dr. Dahlberg is a MD and who worked in Shan State for many years. Because of him Shan+Lahu+Chinese and others mountain people got the best care in around 1958 to .....!!)


Do I pray too?:
Yes I pray almost every night. I reserved my tiny time to pray. My God gives me 7 days a week! I can do business, shopping, teaing, talking, partying, helping or even dancing if you like but on Sunday I try to reserve one or two hours to worship at Church with other believers.


There are doctors, nurses, fighters, leaders those people working for different situations and who are 24 hours on calls, yes... I know and I trust that God will be taking care of them in God's way. Folks, God knows that we need Liver Transplant Doctors who works not in "Schedules". For me I can go to the Church to pray, so I go. I can't act as a Transplant Doctor don't I??
I can't act as a fire fighter also because I am not but I can pray for them. I thanks God for good doctors and fire fighters....etc!

What I pray for?: I. I pray for my family and my friends specially who are in need.

2. I pray for people who are working for the missionary because they love God. Simple teaching and sharing the good news but not for recruiting. Just helping people who are looking for Holy Trinity. I believe that loving to God will taking care of every thing.

3. I pray for the country leaders.

4. I pray for the Cancer Patients and other sick people.

5. I pray for to guide me and lead me.

6. I pray for people who are lonely and down.

6. I pray for Doctors, Nurses.........etc! list goes on!

So...please pray for others and for me.

I will end with this................." To taste the Holy Spirit's power please check up your faith!!"

1 comment:

Helen said...

I am clean and thank you to my Jesus Christ for the very happy news!