Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to Bangkok!

Happy 2010!!!

I am back to Bangkok. Thank you so very much for reading my blog and I am going to bla bla bla soon. Can you believe it....... today I have date at breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Never in my life before! The people I am eating with, I like them a lot so I am looking forward to eat, eat, eat and will talk, talk and talk.

Well, for the dinner, to say the truth I might not so enjoying it because it is with the Business Golfer People. I told Robins that I do not want to go but he said to me, "YOU MUST"! One question... Who wants to listen about golf balls??? I think I will looking for one of the CEO's wives who is interesting to talk about jewellery, make up, Obama, plastic surgeries, politic and clothes!!! (Sound like I am well educated do I?). If they want to talk about science, I can too but except this Global Warming! Hate that conversation..... very much!!

Will blog about my vacation soon.

Agian, Happy New Year and love you all!

2 comments:

shirley said...

VERY hard to talk about global warming when we are freezing here in New Delhi and we've just come back from almost freezing temperatures on the Mississippi gulfcoast and freezing snowstorms in Illinois. Jewelry sounds like a safer and more enjoyable topic.

Helen said...

Shirley! How are you? Happy New Year to you and all the rest of your family. I heard Gainesville, Florida is also freezing. The last time snowing in there was 15 years ago!!

Any time to Bangkok if you want some warmer weather. My door is always open for you and Karl!