Monday, January 25, 2010

New understanding?

Just read the following from "American Cancer Society"! I think I learn something which is..............

"No one know about the deep mystery of cancer beside my God." Sorry, if you are disagree but for me this is the fact and I trust in it!!

Indeed this 4 years of cancer free is just purely mercy from Christ!

Lord, I do not want to die yet because Shan, my son is not married yet. He is not even in High School. I want to see he is growing up and give me 2 grand children to hold with joy. May I see he is a dignified man, honest man and a God fear man.

Here is what I read...............

"Although eating right, exercising, and seeing your doctor for follow-up visits are important, please understand that there probably was nothing you could do to keep your cancer from coming back. Many patients blame themselves for missing a doctor visit, not eating right, or postponing a CT scan for a family vacation. Yes, there are times when it is crucial to keep follow-up appointments, especially if you are having symptoms that you have not had before, because these may be signs that your cancer is back. But even if you do everything just right, you can't change the possibility that cancer will come back.

Sometimes people think taking certain vitamins, herbs, or other dietary supplements will give them an extra edge in preventing recurrence. But the available research does not support this belief. In fact, some research has shown that supplements containing high levels of single nutrients (more than the Dietary Reference Intakes and the tolerable upper intake limits) may have unexpected harmful effects on cancer survivors. To learn more about supplements, you may want to read our document, Dietary Supplements: How to Know What is Safe.

It would be very satisfying to have something we could use to keep cancer from coming back after treatment. We want a real weapon to fight back with -- something that will give us insurance against the cancer coming back. Both doctors and patients wish that there were such a magic potion or formula. But at this time there is nothing you could have done to make sure the cancer would not come back. Even with our current understanding of the process of cancer development and growth, this disease is mostly a mystery and not within human control. "

May I end this blog with....................

"God please help us to cure cancer. I have seen there are some people are still fighting cancer and thank you for those who are survior."

No comments: