Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The American and the Lahu
















The lazy husband is smoking and the wife just need to sit there watch him and be sexy??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eywZIgWuZ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eywZIgWuZ8


Lahu is a kind of Hill Tribes people who live in China, Thailand, Burma.. and where els?? Now some of them are living in USA mostly in California. I do have some blood of Lahu though. I think the results come from my great grandfather who had 7 wives officially and unofficially may be more than that, who knows?? As the marriage licence is not in their language, so every one screw at every one in old years. The community wives or husbands?? In English, is that call polygamist?? By the way I strongly oppose that kind of marriage.

No need to explain in detail, I do have Chinese, Shan and Lahu blood lines mix in my body. I have no idea sometime why my grand mother told me that I do have the "Wa" blood too. Well..... I can't believe in what ever my grandmother who is 92 years old lady told me recently. My grandmother will tell me that I do have black blood when the day if I married to Obama and making the babies with him. Will they be call "The Black Lahu"???

The Lahu just celebrated their New Year. Surprisingly they do have the calendar as Chinese like you born in the year of Tiger, Rat or Monkey.....! Do not ask me, I have no idea what kind of animal I am. I think I was born in the "Elephant" year if there is one.

The Lahu love to live on the mountain, kill the tigers and eat the monkeys. No joke on that! You can't put them in low land because this will cause them "depression!!" One of the reasons is... they also like to grow poppy and smoke. Remember the poppy must grow on the mountain not in the public. The old Lahu men like to smoke poppy day and night and the wife must work their butt off in the farm.

Watching the above the two Utupe, the American donate the land to the Lahu to live in the low land and just the view of mountain is the best way to do so. The Lahu can grow poppy on the mountian anywhere in this part of the world without acknowledging there is the law in USA. Well.. too bad in US most of them who live on the mountain are call.."Millioners", am I right???

I have heard the Lahu can't understand why the US government put a law that you can kill only 3 deers or 6 wild turkeys per season/per years or not allow to kill the tigers unless they harm you. Some Lahu men think this is a very bad place to live without hunting freely. (Note: Here the numbers might be wrong as I can't remember the exact number of animal). Can you believe that some old Lahu came back to Asia to live on the mountain which they love and to kill the tiger freely?? You better believe on that!! I guess home is not where the material is but where your heart is.


For me I do understand why American believe in this way and why the Lahu believe in that way! Once you born like that and raise like this, hard to change in later years. Who care New York, I love the mountain is the Lahu's famous proverb!!! By the way Is that call the cut is too deep already???


I will stay between the line and will raise my half white and half yellow boy, my son to grow up to be part of both but not in that polygamy way of living!!! I think polygamists are SICK people. Actually...."VERY SICK"!

No comments: