Friday, May 15, 2009

A Thought on May 15th

The earth's population is now over 6.6 Billion! I am still in one of those 6.6 billion. We all choose our lives to be married, to be single, to be divorce, to be just living together and to be part of lesbian or gay people!! I choose to be "married and have children"!!

I can't speak for other life but I learn that marry to someone is easy but maintain the married life is Oh my holy.... not easy at all. Making baby is very good but raising a child is what a responsibilities!!

Today is my Church Wedding Anniversary Day! One of the most happy days of my life as all the girls feel on their wedding day unless you are forced to marry to an ugly, smelly man with load of money. (don't laugh it can be happen to you!!). It happened to lots of girls in around the world may be in Asia....the most!!

Married life is a "Voyages". This married voyages is like other voyages it is not forever full of flowers!! Sometime there will be a road block or stinky roads for you to pass on. The question is how we are going to pass on that bad part of your married life??

Here are some ways of people trying to face the road block of married life!!

1. Becoming a heavy drinker and got drunk every night!
2. Get the secret new lovers!
3. Spending money in every way to release the pain! Shopping, Travelling and partying!
4. Go to special sex service places!
5. Talk to married consular!....etc.... the last one is.......

Get Divorce!!

I can't say much more but I will say this...IF God offered you anything you wanted, what would you ask for?

I will ask for 2 things....

1. I want Christ to lead my generation to my next generation from Shan to lists goes on.......Only Christ!!

2. Even we are not a wonderful perfect couple, I want to be Robins's wife the rest of my life!

I will end my diary for today with.....................

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your won husbands......."
Ephesians 5:22

"Husbands, love your wives...."
Ephesian 5:25

No comments: