Saturday, May 9, 2009

Anniversary!


This will be me and Robins after 35 years more together!!


Tomorrow is my wedding Anniversary! Actually I have two dates! Legal paper day in Hong Kong and Church Wedding day in Macao!! Robins and I are not different from others couples. There're days that I could beat him up and there're days that I can't live without him.

Deep down I love this man. He is a real family man who likes to do things with family, mostly.

Last night at my devotional time I read the following thing from "Our Daily Bread" by Dave Branon.


"People around the world reacted with shock in Sept.2006 when news broke that Steve Irwin, the "Crocodile Hunter," had died.His enthusiasm for life and for God's creatures was contagious, making him a favorite personality worldwide.

When his wife Terri was interviewed shortly after Steve's death, her love for him was obvious as she said through her tears, "I've lost my Prince." What an affectionate way to memorialize her husband! She saw him as her prince and her best friend.

The husband-wife relationship is often viewed today as anything but the tender one Terri and Steve must have shared. We see bitterness, insults and the norm. How much more desirable it is to see true love...to see a husband unashamedly cherish his wife, to unselfishly be her "Prince."

How can a husband continue to Love his wife in a more princely way? Try these suggestion:

Listen: enjoy those tender times when she can unburden her heart without fear.

Love life: find ways to add fun to your marriage.

Lead spiritually: guide the way into prayer and intimate fellowship with the Lord.

Honor your wife and in love with her dwell,
Yield to the savior and all will be well,
Peace he will give to both husband and wife,
Blessing their marriage with joy throughout life." by Anon

Marriage thrives in a climate of love and respect.

'Husbands, love your wives.' Ephesians 5:25

Robins is not only Prince but he is a King to me and son. He is not perfect like me. We argue, we yell, we discuss and we, mostly I fight.... but I will never forget that he treats us well and feed us more than we can eat.

Sometime I do the thinking that knowing my attitude as can be suck and ugly but I still got a good husband who faithful to me.

I am thankful that my marriage years is coming that far. I am sure this is a blessing from God and I thank you to you God!


No comments: