Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Women and Men

Lately I have been feeling blue! See here, I even blogging with the blue color letters. As I told you I have no idea of my exactly age. Sometime I feel like I am 28 and sometime I do feel like I am 60 year old lady. So.................

Depend on the age what women or men feel???, is the question that I am asking. Again I did the research at my Google University. I do not read all but some and the following are what I found. I go wowwwwwwwwwww!!! What a woman or men mood!!

-Calorie Count :: What does a 45 year old woman look like?

-Top Ten Sexy Women Over 40 years old.

-Is 45 too old to have a baby??

-A 45-year-old woman says that her feet feel hot

-Meet the real 40-year-old virgins

-10 Things Women Over 40 Shouldn't Wear

-Will I Ever Feel Good Again?

-Do 50-year-old women really want the sex life they had at age 25?

-Male Midlife Crisis

-What You Need To Know About Men And Midlife Crisis

After I read them all, I took a pause, thought a minute and talked to myself, " I wish I will never get into Midlife Crisis the same time with Robins, my husband." We could be boxing each other every day. When my midlife horror hit me I also will shut my mouth (most of the time), and keep focusing on what is important to my life may be sometime selfishly.

This is what I am going to do to fight if my midlife crisis is becoming obvious.

1. I will pray more for my wisdom.

2. I won't listen rubbish.

3. I won't stay near ugly people.

4. I will exercise more which is no problem for me.

5. I will go to church.

6. I will go the movie.

7. I will tea party with a good handful friends.

8. Shopping and looking sometime.

9. Reading.

10. Above of all... I will read more bible which give me all the answer that I could find with the best answer.

I am glad and so proud of that I own a BIBLE!!

I will share some of Male Midlife Crisis for our women general knowledge! Have a good read especially for women.

"Men Midlife Crisis Systoms

1. Change for the sake of change.

They feel unusually restless and express a feeling that they are running out of time. As Johnson noted above, sometimes they will just duplicate the same problem elsewhere. They can feel suddenly dissatisfied with their previous goals feeling like nothing they have been working toward really matters. For example, they no longer care about the promotion they've been working so hard to get.

2. Impulsive behavior and impetuous decisions, especially about money and/or their career.

This is related to point 2 above. Faced with the sudden interest to live their life to the fullest, a man may decide that a new Porsche makes perfect sense (despite it being well outside of the family's finances and a decision he would have not likely made before the change in his behavior). He may decide that he absolutely must leave the job he was quite satisfied with just a few months before. Everyone changes in life but during a midlife crisis these changes can be extreme and seemingly come out of nowhere.

3. Questioning everything in one's life and saying that they "feel trapped."

The later is easy to pick up with the terminology they'll use in everyday life, including "obligations," "no end in sight," "burdened." They feel that their job, family and everything else in their life is a never-ending series of demands on them.

4. Changes in the sexual relationship.

Understand that this change can be the result of a lack of interest (whether from the stress, anxiety or depression associated with the crisis) or it could be hormonal (lower testosterone levels in the men). It is also possible that they are having an affair since that is another (albeit cliched) aspect of some midlife crises. There are a whole slew of things to watch for if you suspect your mate of having an affair including noticing a "wandering eye," unusual phone calls at home (hang-ups) or on their cell, and most importantly them just being around the house less. (Note: adding to the confusion, experts will note that an increase in sexual desire is also a potential sign of infidelity so the key is to note sudden and significant changes.)

5. Sudden obsession with appearance and spending inordinate amounts of time in the mirror.

When a man who prides himself on his old t-shirt collection starts dressing for success and leaves the barber he has been going to for the past decade for a high-end salon, then it's time to take note of the underlying cause of his new found vanity. It could be nothing more than a desire to upgrade his appearance or it could be some much, much more, As with point 5 above, an appearance obsession can also be the sign of an affair.

6. Excessive reminiscing about their youth and previous loves. T

he Internet (especially Classmates.com) has been a boon for people to be able to reconnect with high school friends. However, more than a fleeting moment spent thinking about a high school flame and overly fantasizing about how great everything was then versus now or "what if" scenarios of major decisions they've made are all midlife crisis symptoms.

7. Increase in alcohol consumption.

It's no secret that many adults will turn to the bottle when problems seem insurmountable. It can be hard to know what is going on in someone else's head but it is not so hard to see how many stiff drinks they down every night.

8. Sleeping more, loss of appetite, and general malaise.

These are all signs of the type of depression that can accompany a midlife crisis.
9. Obsession with mortality.

This can be triggered by the death of a loved-one or a close friend. Whatever it is, when the focus turns from the deceased to themselves and then lingers that is the sign of a problem.

10. Self-admission.

They simply say, "I think I'm having a midlife crisis." This is far more common that many people think. Given the immense amount of media coverage on the subject, when someone starts to encounter the gut-wrenching feelings of a midlife crisis they will often be quite open in their pleas for help from people they think can help them. Midlife crises are not funny or fun for anyone involved."

Hope all the men free from Midlife Crisis. I have seen men in Midlife Crisis for 3 years and never been cured!!! Sad....

1 comment:

Helen Layshan said...

Please check out Relazine.com by Ms. Purple. I just checked it and is good!!!