Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bubbles

Note: Please read this blog with a housewife's science level not with MD or PhD's level of science. Thank you!

I was busy! Busy with everything actually. Friends, my business and reading.......

Oh yeah, I am reading alot because of my urine with Bubbles!!! So I am turning my Google University. Searching about all the Urine articles, well...... I should say almost all.

6 months ago I starting to notice some "Bubbles" in my Urine. Some time tiny bubbles and sometime about 1 cm size. My Urine color hasn't change and no odour either. As I drink lots of water, my urine color looks perfect but the bubbles bothering me a lot. (To be honest I can't recall that when those bubbles are in my urine??? in the beginning of my life? 6 moths ago? 3 years ago? Heck... I have no idea.)

Well.... in my life I never look at my urine or my do doo before. I could careless how my pee pee or doo do look like. But now living with a new liver and taking medicine, I do check what I drop each time. Immune Suppressor which I am taking can cause problem to Kidney if I am not taking care of it. So I look everything........

You can call me a women who is full of madness or craziness! Fine with me. You will know how maniacs yourself when the day you change your liver too. Those my fellows, Transplant Recipients will know exactly how I feel or what I am talking about.

My GI doctor in the State order to do the 24 hours Urine test each year when I go home for check up. I think I just did it 6 month a go too.

OK I found out there are some articles talking about why cause the bubbles in the urine. Infection, Protein level (low or high) and the speed of your urinating.

I know I do not have infection, I do not know how to test my Protein level in urine at home so.... I did the test calls, "urinating speed!!"

For the last 3 weeks I had been drinking lots of water (I am doing most of the time though), and I tried 3 kinds of urinating speeds. Very fast high speed, middle speed and the last one is slow like without pushing or controlling of the urine flow.

This is what I found out. Yes.... I do form bubbles when I urinating with high speed more than with the middle speed. I found out less form of bubble in my urine with less speed. The last test without pushing or controlling of my urinating, oh yeah.... it was just about 3 or 5 bubbles only. True or Not True I don't care but my test results make me feel so good. But I still will talk about my bubbles in my urine to my next doctor visit for the safe side.

Hope you all free from bad bubbles in your urine!! Check it out it is not bad to do so. Drink more water please!

Here are what I found what cause bubbles in your pee pee.

By Tom McNish

Vesicocolic Fistula
A fistula is an abnormal connection between two body cavities. A vesicocolic fistula means that a connection has formed between the urinary bladder and the colon. Sometimes an edema, an accumulation of fluid beneath the skin, can form on the base of the bladder. When air bubbles are released from the middle of the edema, they can show up in the urine. This could be a symptom of Chron's disease, a tumor, or it may not need treatment at all. Only a doctor or urologist will be able to tell for sure.

Urinary Tract Infection
Bubbles in your urine stream could also be caused by a urinary tract infection by a gas-forming organism. This usually only occurs in people with diabetes. But if you're aging and haven't been diagnosed with diabetes, that doesn't mean you don't have it. Speak with your doctor.

Foamy Urine
Sometimes people perceive foamy urine as "bubbles in urine." This may not mean anything if it only happens once in awhile, and doesn't seem to be getting progressively worse. It could just be from urinating rapidly, which can come from dehydration. Drink plenty of water for awhile and see if it goes away. If it doesn't go away, then it could be a sign of protein in your urine (proteinuria), which may indicate a kidney infection. It's best to see your doctor if you're concerned.

Proteinuria
There's almost always some trace of protein present in urine. But when too much of it is found, it could be proteinuria. There are vessels in the kidneys that filter water and waste, but still keep protein and red blood cells in the bloodstream. When these vessels, called glomeruli, are damaged or inflamed, they allow for the passage of too much protein. When the excessive amount of protein reacts with the air when you urinate, it hits the water and produces a foamy urine.

No comments: