Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Make Yourself Happy?





According to this chart my life long partner should be very happy!















He, Obama is very happy??

I have heard people said............,

-I am not happy with my house.
-I am not happy with my look.
-I am not happy with my income.
-I am not happy with my partner.
-I am not happy with my job.
-I am not happy with my relative.
-I am not happy with my religion.
-I am not happy with my friends and........
-I am not happy with my dog!!!!!

The sound of bitching???

How could people not happy with a dog ??? The creature even can't talk!! For me, mostly I am not happy with is, the creature who can talk. Yes... we human being talk but in two choice, One: you talk as a human being or Two: you talk as an A@#&*$%!! Dog, Cat, Bird, Pig, Cow, they are OK! I don't love them nor I hate them on top of that most of the time I don't understand what they are talking about.

So today I am finding out that is there can make yourself happy??? Then I found the following which I like it a lot!!!!

"What Happy People Know.
Dan Baker, PhDLife Enhancement Center


Dig beneath the surface of what people say they want -- health, love, money, etc. -- and you'll find that they really want happiness. But something so precious can be terribly elusive.

Happy people aren't richer or healthier than others. They're not more powerful or of higher status. Their lives aren't blessed by exceptional good fortune and may even be scarred by tragedy. But they know something that others don't.


THE UNHAPPY AND HAPPY BRAIN


The struggle for happiness is rooted in our complex biological heritage. Though we are highly evolved, our brains remain identical, in some ways, to those of our oldest ancestors.

We share the fear circuit, buried deep in the most primitive parts of the brain, with every animal from reptiles on up. It's essential survival equipment, driving us to fight, flee or freeze in the face of danger."

"We do have an almost magical source of compensation. It is the higher brain, or neocortex. This distinctively human mental equipment enables us to act instead of react, to grow emotionally and intellectually, to open ourselves to all that life has to offer -- and to find happiness."

After I read this article, I recalled what my God said in the holy book, "Fear not." Indeed God knows what he is talking about! I will finished my this blog with.........

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
Matthew 11:28

No comments: