Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pills

"Vitamin Buy Pills Longer Penis"

"Vitamin pills 'won't make you live longer', study revealsRead more:"

"The Magic Pill That Wil Make You Sexy, Healthy, and Wise"

"Vitamin D might help you live longer "

"Vitamin B May Not Make You Happier "

I have read above articles and nothing is convince me 100% at all. Some are a bit bull#@$%! Well this is what I feel, sorry!!! As my daily morning routing, with a cup of coffee I watched CNN and the news said................................,

"The breakthrough has come after scientists identified three “super-genes”.

People born with the genes are 20 times more likely to reach a century – and 80 per cent less likely to develop the senility disease Alzheimer’s.

Even being overweight or a heavy smoker does not stop a third of those with the genes living to 100
."

I do not believe it! Yes.... Those my fellows American with smart cookies, they might found something to help but nothing will promise 100%!!

OK one question, think it hard till your head hurt and tell me what the answer is. Here is the question............

"Do you really want to live till 100 or over????"

My answer will be......... I do not!! If I ever live 80 or 85, I will say..."Thank you my Lord, Thank you! What ever your time, I am ready!"

For sure and I am sure people who like to live over 100 years are those...

1. Who have a good pile of money.

2. Who are healthy.

3. Who are happy.

4. Who have good family.

5. Who have life.

6. Who know how to smile.

7. Who do not live around with pain in the ass people.

8. Positive thinkers.

9. Who know what this life is about.

10. Who have love one around you.

Who have above all things in their life??? Yes...they might take that wonder pills may be double dose if they have perfect life! But how many will have so call "Perfect Happy Life" on this earth?? OK don't lie me here now!

I got smile when I think about...."Well, you take magic pill to live over 100 year but the next day you got hit by a car, plane crash, got shoot and dead!!" OH... Bad thinking?? Well ...thing can be happened. As one of my doctors said, "We all do have 50/50 chance including me and you, a cancer fighter (was) and a doctor. I am sitting here and on the way home I might got hit by a car and can be dead!!" I was thinking, well if this is happened he will go a head of me!!! How true on 50/50 % chance.

I will live by the day and let tomorrow be worry about me. Life is to live by quality than quantity.

"Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7

No comments: