Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who Has Authority?



This morning when I was checking my email, I saw the following very interesting article. Gambia President will cut the homosexual heads off if you are one.

From that article I do the thinking and blogging! Again my thought will be very different from yours but I have no desire to argue.

I live in Bangkok Thailand aka city of angle in Asia. So unit to see in a big city there are white, yellow, black, brown and red people live together. The only colour you can't find in this country is Green people!! Even orange, sometime wen can find them on the beach. Same as we have women, men, gay, lesbian, tomboy and transvestite, they all live here without fuss each other.

My hair dressers are 2 gay boys. My tailor is gay men. Some of my friends are gay and happy people. I like them. My believing and their believing, I do not mix with them on that point. I cut my hair with them I do the clothes with him and I dinner, I shop and I laugh with my gay friends. Some of them make me feel better good friends than those women who are fuss and difficult! Well to be fair there are fussy gays too.

As a Christian, this is so far what I understand. Yes, Bible does said it clearly......., same sex is no good. Also Christians are told clearly, "Thou shall not Judge" and "Thou shall not kill". Now Remember this, God gives us free will. If you are judge and kill to other, this not come from God, it is your won will. Who has authority to kill and judge beside God.............., no one!!! (Now do not argue with me on Earthly Dead Penalty. If you do, your IQ is need to be improved!!!)

Here I refer you to read Genesis, Chapter 19. God did the judgement on Sodom people, but very interesting point for me is not only on homosexual people but also on Lot's wife who was not gay nor lesbian!!! Very interesting right?? God said it to Lot's family run and do not look back. Gen 19:17 said, "Look not behind thee." As always God is in control, God said that because there is a reason. Then Gen 19:26 said, "But his wife (Lot's wife), looked back from behind him and she became a pillar of salt."

I learn something here. We all are sinner, in both homosexual or in straight people. Tell me who dare to say sin free. I am not a sin free person and I dare to say it. I am a women who pray to God to forgive my sin. Judgement is not our thing to do but law is our thing to obey. There are laws on Earth and in heaven which is in Bible. "Obey" is the key!!

One more what I learn from Genesis 19 is..........., if you are not gay that's doesn't mean you are sin free. Sin come from different forms.

Now Gambian President palns to kill off every single homosexual. I can say only wowwwwwww!!!!! My bible did not say go kill all the homosexual at all. God is God. My duty is to trust!!

"Do Not Go There (Gambia)" is my advise if I am allow to give to my gay friends. And..........., my advise is "purely" advise without judgement.

Here is the famous talk of Gambian Presidnet Yahya, As the saying goes, "If a hammer is the only tool one has, you will only be looking for nails," and goodness forbid if "the nail is without a head."

Honestly I am thinking how sin free this man is????


From AFRIK.COM
President plans to kill off every single homosexual

"Gambian President Yahya Jammeh says he will “cut off the head” of any homosexual caught in his country.

Addressing supporters at the end of his meet the farmers tour here Sunday,

Jammeh also ordered any hotel or motel housing homosexuals to close down, adding that owners of such facilities would also be in trouble.

He said the Gambia was a country of believers, indicating that no sinful and immoral act as homosexual would be tolerated in the country.

He warned all homosexuals in the country to leave, noting that a legislation “stricter than those in Iran ” concerning the vice would be introduced soon .

Also read : Two Spanish caught in The Gambia after President called for the death of homosexuals"

From WikipediA (the religions in Gambia)

"Article 25 of the Constitution protects the rights of citizens to practice any religion that they choose.[14] The government also did not establish a state religion.[15] Islam is the predominant religion, practiced by approximately 90 percent of the country's population. The majority of the Muslims present in the Gambia adhere to Sunni laws and traditions.[15] Virtually all commercial life in the Gambia comes to a standstill in major Muslim holidays, including Eid al-Adha and Eid ul-Fitr.[16] Most Muslims in the Gambia follow the Maliki school of jurisprudence.[17]

The Christian community represents about 8 percent of the population. Residing in the western and the southern parts of the Gambia, most of the Christian community identify themselves as Roman Catholic. However, there are smaller Christian groups present, such as Anglicans, Methodists, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses and small evangelical denominations.[15] Due to immigration from South Asia, there is a presence of Buddhists and followers of the Baha'i Faith.[15] The remaining 2 percent of the population adheres to indigenous beliefs.[18] There are very few atheists present in the Gambia.[15]

The Rastafarian religion has also gained momentum in the Gambia. Not as a competitor to the large percentage of Muslims in the region, but rather it is blended into the culture in a way that you may find many of the youth identifying themselves as Rasta at times, and other times as a Muslim. Therefore it is difficult to gauge an exact percentage of Rasta's in the country, but at many clubs in the country Reggae is the music of choice, and the Rasta influence is visibly present. [19]"

I will end with this.........

"I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some." 1 Corinthians 9:22

No comments: