Friday, October 3, 2008

Helen's poll after the VP debate

A guy, (I forgot his name), news commentator to CNN said, "Sarah Palin passed the test"! The poll said, Biden won 64% compare to Palin's 36%. Then another poll said popularity for Palin after this morning debate, (Bangkok Time), is 88% to Biden's 7 or 27+% (can't remember!). I do not really care these %. I agree with someone said, "she was definitely not talking like student to Head Master at all! Her sound likes talking "Senator to Senator".

Someone said, ( I can't remember the name as so many were talking this morning after the debate), "This is one of the best of Joe Biden's debate!"....I hope so, after 30 + year of working experiences with that old folks group in DC, he better knows what he is doing.

People said McCain is old, I wonder how old Biden is? He even looks like cousin to McCain, Same hair colour, same skin colour, same dress but just talked different.

Well my poll will say 50/50...but my feeling say," That Barracuda bite but just left only the teeth marks instead of should bite the whole Biden's head off" .Sorry, is my sound so bad?



No comments: