Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Your way and my way


And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace.
(Luke 7:50)

I love this bible verse!!

Tim Tebow is a football player for University of Florida, in Gainesville. Yes he is one of a very famous Collage football players in USA.

It is nice to see a man with good look, popular, talented and young with faith. Beside...If he wish he can have many girls. But he choose to live his life in simple and clean. It is good to hear that he is doing well and I have no doubt that he is a future millioner without his ma ma and pa pa's donations...., inherited!!

See his news..............................

"Tim Tebow had watched and admired Texas quarterback Colt McCoy from afar for quite some time, so when the two finally met last month, Tebow was excited about the opportunity. But their first conversation wasn't about which country music star each has on his iPod (although that came later) or who plays on the better team. It was about God and the profound faith each publicly professes on a regular basis. "No. 1 what I like about him is his strength to show his faith and not be ashamed of that," Tebow said. "We're very similar in that way. And I wanted to compliment him on his beliefs and how he's not ashamed to show it.

A few days after that awards show at Lake Buena Vista, Tebow, McCoy and Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford were getting ready to step into the auditorium at the Nokia Theatre in New York before the Heisman Trophy ceremony began. McCoy and Bradford were nervous. They hadn't been there before. Tebow, who won the Heisman last season, calmed them both by telling them to enjoy the moment. And if they should win, he reminded them, remember to give thanks to who deserved most of the credit."


Above news is from ........................


Florida Gators' Tim Tebow grips religion as firmly as a football
Antonya English,
Times Staff Writer In Print: Saturday, January 3, 2009


I will repeat this............talking about what your religion and what your believing is not a popular subject beside you might get a mock or a smirk look but let them be. I am a Christian and I will praise to my God till I depart from this earth which is we all are one day.

I am not Tebow. I am just Helen LayShan. I am not sure how many people can see my love and my faith to my God as Tebow shows his in the football field in front of 30,000 people. I do not know him but I am so proud of him. A young man without a shamed to show his believe in Christ!

As Tim Tebow is praising the Lord in his way, I will praise my Lord in my way because we both are walking on the same road. This road name is................."Faith"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Helen, I think Tebow is wonderful, too. I admire him greatly. He'll be playing in a very important game on Saturday in Atlanta. It's for the championship of the South East Conference. We are playing the Un. of Alabama, the number 2 rated team in the country. Of course, the Gators are number 1. I hope Tebow has an especially good game, If he does, he may get another Heisman Award