Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Helen Layshan

My dear all.... 2009 is almost gone! Looking back into my life, I like my life I really do. We all have good and bad times. My bad time shook me off that life is not only born, study, married, make baby, taking care of your belonging, happy or unhappy, angry, greedy, good or bad and then............. die at all (at least it is for me).

In this life, I knew the meaning of living in a meaningful way is not only on those points. If you do not know what I am saying, please go sit one of the corner and think it hard till you head is hurt!!! Well.... do not waste your time on doing the thinking all the time as well because I know you are a smart people and hope you get the core of your life faster.

I said that because I never think before in a reasonable ways at all. Mostly like...me, me, Shan, Shan and Robins and me, me and me again. Some time Insurance, money, health and bla bla bla too. Yes..you have to think all those problems but not in negative ways like blaming to others. Examples.... I used to think that Do I need to blame my insurance because of my cancer? Do I need to blame my mother or to my gene because of my cancer?? Do I need to blame to Robins for not getting what I want?? Above of all, Do I need to blame to my God for all the bad thing??? Then what about Good thing? Are you going to blame to God for all the GOODTHIN?? NO!!! In Good and in Bad Yes, I have faith to my God. I have heard that people say, even on earth, you stick with your husbnd or your best friend or your son in good or bad.

OK here is the point that I learn to live on is.. I put my trust in Christ who knows the best for me. I trust Christ not only to comfort my soul or to get me, my way at all. I just trust him because He is my God and knew that Christ is living so, I just trust...period!!

I will see you all in Jan., 2010. I am laving to see my grand mother soon. I will be a way for may be 10 days.

In this blog I want to say you all, thank you for reading my not so good blog for 3 years. Thank you and I like it, I like it and I like it.

I just blogged on my 24 photos of my past years. Wish you enjoy them. Here things that I am looking forward to do...............

1. I am so please to go see the church that I helped (tiny amount), to build for the mountain people in Chaing Mai. I learn to share and very proud of what I have done to some others in the last years.

2. I am going to be among those who are unfortunate in this Christmas time. I am going to eat my pig and chicken with them for the third time in Christmas time. My son has a hard time to eat because the food are quite hot. You want me to say more??? OK I am not with them just to eat the pig and the chicken, I am there to celebrate the Christmas morning worshiping with them.

3. I am looking forward to be with my grandma who is 92 and who I love dearly. She has some very difficult time in her life but now she is one happy old lady. Still very strong and a true believer.

4. The feeling of being with my family, Robins and Shan on the mountain with cold weather in this Christmas is the best as last 2 years. Robins will fly in after 2 days.

Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year!!

Love you all.

I believe in.."Believe in God and you'll believe in miracles; believe in Christ and you'll experience one!" and will live on it...................................

No comments: