Friday, December 4, 2009

I was born

Yesterday was my birthday. I do not have birth certificate as I was born at home and there was a war time to move around. Well.... not world war I nor II that I am talking about. I am not that OLD!!!! My grand mother still talking about I was born when The Shan and The Burmese were fighting time. (They call the Shan, the "Insurgent Shan" and they are still fighting). As my mother was only 14 and my father was 18 year old I am sure they did not know what they are doing at that time.

Two things my mother and my grand mother decided on December 3rd was....one: I was born in very cold season. Two: The war was most of the time in cold season as they avoid raining and hot seasons which is difficult to fight may be not comfortable to fight.

So... my mother made up my birth date as require for one reason, to go to Hong Kong. Thinking back there is no way that I was older than my sister 6 years. In olden Burma time, any papers can produce as you want if you know the way...still, may be???. (Every one does this way if not thing has not done in time!!). Without a lie I said...For the first time I saw my birth certificate was 1986, 3 months before I left for Hong Kong.

My grand mother has a maid living with her. My father was telling me that she looks like 30 years old lady but she showed my grand mother her birth certificate, she was 50 years old in paper. May be she is one of those group that I am in.

OK lets talking about I become human being. Nowadays I have heard people saying how many children they are planning, how many children they want to adopt from which country, what vaccines they have to give their children...etc.... which is very good to do. But people on the mountain they do not have such plan. They make their babies as their PIGS are..... minimum 6!

I was one of the children that born as "Without Plan". Thinking back again, not bad for a child born as No Plan at all as I am doing real well. I was so thankful that born as no plan but my God give me a life and a plan to live on this earth. I am very happy to be a part of this world as Helen LayShan McIntosh!! Can you imagine???? Without me, Robins will be without WIFE. Whos know he will be an old man with no life and wife!!! Well I can't say this is a 100 % accurate. My Robins might be end up in the hands of white, black, brown or red instead of in the hands of yellow woman, ME!!!

One wish that I want on my birthday......may I live on this earth in value what ever years left a head of me, guiding only by my Holy God. That's all I want.

Have a wonderful birthday to my mountain friends who were born in a cold season and same time as the Shan and the Burmese fighting hell. Whos care the birth certificate as long as you are a good person and lives on.

I will end with....

"Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings." Psalm 17:8

Dear God,

Thank you for the another year with Robins, Shan, family and friends. Please help me and your arm is around me. When the dead part in my family, may this dead be only from you because even the dead from you is good as come with salvation plan. For me is to see you and kneeling down in front of you too. Thank you my God.

Amen.

PS:My grandmother, my father, my mother and I, we do not have birth certificates so do the many of mountian people in Burma. Proud to be a mountian girl and now as an American Girl!!