Monday, December 14, 2009

Trying to poke my facebook after back from my tennis. Right that moment my Skype rang and was a call from my friend who live in Gainesville, Fl. I looked at the time and it was only 4 pm in BKK means 4 am in Florida. I was thinking what the heck she is calling me at 4am.

she called because her sister, a Canadian Citizen was in Bangkok Hospital for operation. They found tiny lesions in both ovaries and in Uterus. My friend was so worried and see what can I do for her sister. I can't do nothing as I am not a doctor but I will go to see her. The patient knew no one in Bangkok so I am going to see her and see what does she needs. I like to do it and I am glad that my friend called me too.

I know the feeling of when someone told you that they found some lesions in any parts of your body.

Then 2 days ago I called Feli, who is my driver every time when I go to up north, gave me a sad new. Her mother is in Coma of liver failure and her nephew is just diagnose with bone cancer in the same time. I am so so sorry to hear about the news. Bad news not only one but two that she has to face for. I will help her as much as I can.

We never know what the next day is going to be. That's why I learn to live the best way as I can be. Less envy, less anger, less negative, and more love not only to my family but also to others.

Life is so value if you live in a value way!

As I mentioned it somewhere, can't remembered it!!! What I wanted to share is....... This year, 2009 is a special year because for the first time I sang in Christmas Choir also call Christmas Cantata. I enjoy it so much and our 3 moths of practicing is paid off. We did it real well. I will put on the photos on my blog very soon.

Again I say, I was singing on top of my lung and enjoy it every moment.

No comments: