Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thank Youuuuuuuuuuu Hollywood!

Robins went to China this morning after finishing his interview for a TV documentary. He said tired for the talking but now he is on his way for to do the another talking. Guess how many days he is going ta talk??? It is for one week in a very cold weather in China.

Today, had lunch with Shan and I took him to the movie call "Christmas Carol". The movie is for the children but also for adult especially who are stingy, thrifty, selfish and money hugger!! Thank you Hollywood for I no need to talk to my son much about Christmas this year because the "Christmas Carol" said it all for me.

Christmas is giving!! As God give us the big present as taking a human form, what present is value than this present to us ??? We can't do much as God done to us but I will do within my limit in this
special season call, Christmas!!

Those who want to call as "Happy Holiday", it's all up to you but for me is "A Very Merry Christmas" which is the birthday of our Lord Jesus Christ!!

Going back to the movie the " Christmas Carol", like in the movie I wish we all can see what going to happen after we die. For sure it will never happened but seeing this movie yes there is a time to change and to share.

Thank you Hollywood and Disney who put this movie together. The happiness is not only to receive but there is a bigger joy call "to give" with the meaningful gifts mostly laying under the Christmas tree!!

Let me share you with this which I read from....

"In 2001, Sport Illustrated magazine featured an article on the greatest come backs of all time. You might think Magic Johnson, Tiger woods, Roger Federer or Pelee!! Surprisingly, they selected the resurrection of Jesus as number ONE. It was stated this way: "Jesus Christ, 33 AD. Defies critics and stuns the Romans with His resurrection."

Without Chirstmas there is no resurrection, without rescurrection there is no God!! God plans is perfect!

I love you my God.

No comments: