Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Things that may be you do not know about me!

1. I love America so much but I do not like their fast food. I will go to eat at McDonald may be twice a year or 3 times a year at Kentucky fry chicken.

2. My best childhood friend, Mie Mie Htun (Her grand father was a member of General Aung Sun's who is Aung Sun Suu Kyi's father, 30 members who went to Japan to get a training to fight English and also a member of to sign the "Nu Attlee " agreement in England on October 1st 1947), is still my very best friend and live in California now. We both have the best, the good and the rich years in Burma. She is still not marry and I wish she could find her life long partner soon.

3. I do not have pregnancy stretch mark on my belly even I carried 10lbs weight baby but I do have a huge "L" shape scar on my belly for my liver transplant.

4. I did not have SEX with my husband till the day of our wedding. I knew him for 7 years before we married.

5. My attitude changed after my liver cancer. I sleep better, I let go the things that not important to my life easier and I say NO better if I think the time is right to say NO.

6. My first job was a UN project calls ICAO. My boss was Canadian who doesn't speak Burmese and I spoke only very very little English. The rest of the Experts were from all over the world and they tried hard to communicate with me. Think it back I have no idea why I was there. The salary was good though. See this...after one year there I got the Job with US Embassy. I worked there for almost 3 years and left for Hong Kong.

7. I was in the Beauty Pageant call MISS YMCA run by Rangoon University Students and came out the 3rd place. I thought I was much prettier than the first place one who is a Burmese girl.

8. My late sister was on her way to TV movie star but stop after she got married. Again I thought I was beautiful than her too.

9. I love to live by the beach.

10. I can eat rice every day.

11. I do exercise almost every day except on travelling. I have dance Aerobic for 15 years and loves it. I rotate between Tennis, Gym and Aerobic.

12. I angry fast and I forget what I am angry at fast too.

13. I am a very unattractive cook!

14. I do not like durian fruit. I think the cat poo poo is smell better than this fruit.

15. I pray every night before I go to bed saying...Thank you to my Lord.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helen, I greatly enjoyed this entry in your diary. I DO feel I know you better after reading it. I did not have sex with my husband until the day of our wedding, I knew him for 5 years before we married.

Myriam, from France said...

Lol... I love you helen ... You are like a cristal ... Sorry!!! A diamond!!!

Anonymous said...

Helen, don’t worry about stretch marks. Everytime you see or feel them think of Shan Shan. The only thing important is what’s in your heart ~~~~~ you have a good heart and everyone loves you. And, I would believe you love everyone. Nothing more is needed.



Much Luv,



BobM

Helen said...

Myriam,

I love you too. I miss our schooling time in Bangkok! Email me about your up dated and how's Paris, Marce??

One of these days I will pop up to your place. Thank you for invited me too.