Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why Christmas is so special?

The red is from posted by Arnold, Resurgence 2.0. The blue is my thought!

Yes..... we all aware of that Christmas is not exactly on the 25th of December. We do not know the exact day of our saviour's birthday but for sure we know Christ was on earth by witnesses and above of all, by faith. Well as 50% of my family members are born without birth certificates too even after much more years of Christ's birth!! So who can say it is not happen at all.

Our Church in Bangkok celebrated Christmas in this morning. We had this Christmas Cantata and was turn out very very good. I sang on the top of my lung because it is so joyful to praise Christ with singing.

Yes we were early celebration because our church is full of expatriates and most of them are leaving to their families as I am going to be with my grandma soon too.

This is my forth Christmas after my liver transplant!. Amazing journey with Christ!!! Indeed my Christmas present is seeing another one more Christmas with my loves one. Ok here are some that I would like to share with you!!

Arnold said, "What’s so special about Christmas?

Well, what’s so special about July 20, 1969? It is the day where man landed the moon. President Nixon, overjoyed with this breakthrough, proclaimed, “This day marks the most important event in the history of mankind”.

The great evangelist Billy Graham corrected him, “With all due respect, Mr. President, but the day man landed the moon isn’t the most important event in the history of mankind, it is when GOD landed on earth in the form of a man in the person of Jesus Christ”.

That’s why Christmas is special, folks. Christmas, whatever day it is that we want to celebrate, marks the day when the creator stepped into our lives in the form of a creature. It is a day when he decided to “come out of his comfort zone” because of his love towards mankind — that includes you and me. It is the day when Jesus started his journey that will eventually lead to him sacrificing his life and pay for the sins that you and I had been committed, is committing and will commit. "

Finally, I want to share with you all in Spanish..........................

DESEANDOLES TODO LO MEJOR DEL MUNDO EN ESTA NAVIDAD Y QUE EL SEÑOR LES BENDIGA Y LES BRINDE MUCHA SALUD, AMOR, ALEGRIA Y FELICIDAD EN EL AÑO NUEVO 2010 Y SIEMPRE, A TODOS USTEDES Y A SUS FAMILIARES!!!!


Happy Happy Christmas to you all.

No comments: