Thursday, May 1, 2008

African Ruby

April 30th 2008

Last three days I was busy selling gem and jewellery! Was a good sell so I have no complain and should not be. I did sell ....oh..someone need to work 1 or 2 months to get that kind of income. Amazingly I found out that some people like African Ruby. Some are very attracted though. Yes..they all are heated...without heat there are not good looking at all. The prize are starting from 200 (9$) baht to 4000 (130$) baht per caret according to the weight. I do not like African Ruby as I know how's the beauty of Burmese Ruby's are.

To get a good colour you must heat the African Ruby with the chemical.... you have to know how to taking care of them too. You can't let the perfume, Acid or alcohol contact on.

Some one came to show me some very very nice Burmese unheated , natural Rubies. Price tags are 1 million bath (33,000$) to up like 5 or 6 million baht. Very very beautiful... I had work enough for 6 months and going to retire soon...Aha!

I am tired and going to back early today!