Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bad Intervention?

May 7th 2008

I got phone calls and emails from my friends all over the world. Thank you for asking. Yes! my father and my step brother are in Burma. My father lives in Shan state and my brother lives in my apartment in Rangoon . They both are doing OK.

I am so so sorry for the Burmese. I can't do nothing but I can pray for them. So I did! I got some emails, saying that " They killed the monk so the Burmese are suffering for what they did to the monks" ... I do respect what ever you believe in but in this difficult time, I do hope that we should be a opened minded, be Positive is the right thing that I should say!! How could you say this is a punishment for the Burmese..let's see who is the one suffered in this situation?? Those who are poors and living by the river are suffering the most. They are nothing to do with killing the monks at all. Farmers who knows only how to grow the rice and worry for that what they are going to eat the next day. See.... the one who gave the order to kill the Monks are unharmed? Why? I do not know and do you??? .... To who ever do the punishing using "the Nargis", I would say.....unfairly punished to the wrong people. So instead of saying..... you are bad, so bad things happened to you, lets looking for how to help them without judgement.

Once Jesus said ...."who ever think holy and sinless, throw the first stone at....."...Guess??? There are none!!! We all are little bastards or big bastards. Lets see...... I was with cancer. If you think this is because of my last life was a bad person? Was I a bitch last life? Was I a killer? Was I a lier? How dare you judge to other like that meanwhile you yourself are not saint at all. You know...I am so glad that I have God who is full of love, forgiving, caring and merciful one. Ofcourse also will do the judement only in his way which is you and I will never understand why? I like to ask to God.....why Burma? Why poors people? Why childrens? Why not the bad guys?? I have no answers.

I am so glad that my God, Jesus is slow to anger. He is good!!! I just trust him.
Put it this way "We can understand the God but we can never read the God's plans".......You never will untill when your time comes. .... very clearly because we are human being and he is God!!!

Burmese say "Pa zart ka pha ya pha ya, lek ka car ya car ya".... mean "Your moth said oh my God and oh my God but you hands are doing wrong thing and wrong thing"...Good ha!!! I love it. To the Burmese: Please hang in there, our thought and prayers are with you all. See the following article......


Divine Intervention?
By THE IRRAWADDY
Tuesday, May 6, 2008,

Hammered by Cyclone Nargis, many superstitious Burmese cannot help but believe that nature has finally intervened and punished Burma. But it’s is not fair, they say. The cyclone didn’t hit Naypyidaw where all the top brass live.
Traditionally, Buddhist Burmese consider that if the country is ruled by a bad king, it is doomed to face natural disasters—floods, storms and fire. It’s a sign that the tyrant or inept ruler needs to be removed.
And there is reason to believe. The regime unleashed its wrath through brute force on peaceful gatherings of Buddhist monks and their supporters in September, killing dozens of innocent people. Killing monks is an unthinkable crime in a predominantly Buddhist country. Since then, many Burmese people have been warning that bad karma was coming and the generals would be punished.
Thanda, a Rangoon resident in her in late 30s, told The Irrawaddy that she spoke to many locals who believe nature has punished the country because the regime killed Buddhist monks. After having seen the devastation in her city, she said, “It is really sad to see Rangoon turned into a ghost town.”
“I can imagine Madam Than Shwe is now consulting with astrologers,” said a regular visitor to Burma who resides in Thailand. “Snr-Gen Than Shwe and his family are deeply superstitious and they always consult with astrologers and soothsayers before making a decision.”
In 2005, many ordinary Burmese believed Than Shwe relocated the capital from Rangoon to Naypyidaw in central Burma due to advice from his astrologer. Millions of dollars were spent to build the new capital from scratch. Rumor has it that Than Shwe's trustworthy astrologer reportedly told him that the former capital Rangoon would face a natural disaster and social unrest and he was strongly advised to move to a new location.
How ironic then that the catastrophe hit Rangoon and the delta and not the new capital and its high-ranking local elite. Yet again, the innocent people of the country were punished instead of the perfidious oligarchy.
Thanda, who arrived in Thailand on Monday as soon as flights resumed between Bangkok and Rangoon, said, "Sure, Burmese people are angry at the military leaders because the assistance is too slow. However,” she added, “they are also angry at Cyclone Nargis because it did not hit Naypyidaw."
-->

No comments: