Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Prize Tag!

May 20th 2008

I was abit under the weather for 3 days! My head and my body got pain. I took Tylenol and slept off. Today I went to the gym, do the track and bicycle!! Sweat off always help me feel good. What did I do yesterday ?? Oh yes...went to shopping at the Emporium Mall looking for a dress. Got invited for the Princess's party at the hotel tomorrow night. Part of it actually for my happiness. Shopping is one of my happy medicine!

See this..I went to Jessica dress shop! her prize tag is from 4000 to 13000 or more. I saw this very nice dress so I check the prize it said 2900 Baht. So I thought wow....so cheap for this good looking and made out of such a good material!! without thinking I told them OK! Them the bill comes said ..5900 baht (about 200 ++dollars). I said "please let me see the prize tag??"

What happened was..the dress prize was way way inside the dress!! The one (prize tag) dangling behind the dress was from the necklace that decorated for the dress. What a fun mistake!!!..well I did get the dress with lots of pain!! Hope I look like Lucy lui from Charlie Angels!! well...I like the dress though! It is.... actually beautiful.

I got to stop now as I am going to drop some of me and my son clothes to the Church. The clothes will go to Burma by Baptish mission directly to the poor! There are about 6 Japanese women form NIST school are helping to pack the clothes at someone house ready for shipping also. It is very nice to see people's pure hearts and sincerely to help as time is difficult for others.

These clothes are no "Prize Tag" but tags with.... "Love"!!!

No comments: